Service Segment Mgr V
Service Segment Mgr V
HewlettPackard Enterprise creates new possibilities for technology to have ameaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HPE bringstogether a portfolio that spans software, services and IT infrastructure toserve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents.HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive businessvalue, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
Title - AsiaPacific Business Development Manager
In this role youwill be focused on executing HPE capabilities to enable EG GTM hybrid cloud solutionsvia Microsoft CSP model to EG customers and channel partners. You will establishthought leadership in executing GTM strategies that differentiate HPE ingrowing its hybrid cloud services and solutions.
As a key member of the worldwide software licensing and hybrid cloud solutionsteam, you'll have an opportunity to execute our CSP strategy, defining valuepropositions, building and owning GTM programs and support in the creating ofcontent/messaging. By identifying key market opportunities, understanding thecompetitive landscape and highlighting key areas of differentiation you willpartner closely with key stakeholders across EG to strengthen our position inthe market.
The charter ofthe role spans working with the field sales, ISV alliances, business groups,and marketing teams to help execute on current and future service roadmaps.
- Building and maintaining strongintelligence of the hybrid cloud solution market, providing key insightsincluding key growth and technology trends as well as competitive landscape assessment
- Define the Azure Sell-in Channelstrategy with key segment stakeholders
- Work with the area EG leads to executionstrategy for Azure through CSP to drive both partner and HPE growth
- Develop our value position across Azure,emphasizing differentiation across key go to market scenarios
- Createawareness with EG Sales community on software and license resale valueproposition
- Work closelywith inside/field sales to identify new opportunities and determine best methodsof engagement for software license service team
- Developand maintain positive relationships with customers, ISV's, resellers, andpartners
- Bachelor's degree in business ortechnology
- 12+ years of experience in softwareresale industry in senior sales and/or business roles
- Deep knowledge of Microsoft Cloudproducts and licensing models, particularly Azure
- Demonstrated ability to develop and manage strategic software alliance partnerships.
- Demonstrated success driving projects and cross-group business initiatives.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, as well as strong presentationsskills.
- Strong business acumen and excellent analytical, problem solving, anddecision-making skills.
- Highly motivated, self-starter, drive for results.
- Master levelSME knowledge of tier 1 ISV's licensing programs and cloud models.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Senior Manager, Community Engagement
Rebecca is responsible for educating and inspiring HPE employees to become involved in the communities around them, then ensuring they’re each recognized for their contributions.
Back to top