Service Segment Manager Hybrid Cloud Services People Manager
AMS BusinessDevelopment Mgr
In this role youwill be focused on developing HPE capabilities to enable EG GTM hybrid cloudsolutions via Microsoft CSP model to EG customers and channel partners. Youwill establish thought leadership in developing GTM strategies thatdifferentiate HPE in growing its hybrid cloud services and solutions.
As a key member of the worldwide software licensing and hybrid cloud solutionsteam, you’ll have an opportunity to help shape our CSP strategy for directcustomer accounts and service provider eco-system, defining partner valuepropositions, building and owning GTM programs and support in the creating ofcontent/messaging. By identifying key market opportunities, understanding thecompetitive landscape and highlighting key areas of differentiation you willpartner closely with key stakeholders across EG to strengthen our position inthe market.
The charter ofthe role spans working with the field sales, ISV alliances, business groups,and marketing teams, engaging with your EG partners to drive worldwide execution.
- Building and maintaining strongintelligence of the hybrid cloud solutions licensing, providing key insightsincluding key growth and technology trends as well as competitive landscape assessment
- Define the Azure Sell-in Channelstrategy with key segment stakeholders
- Work with the area EG leads to helpbuild the execution strategy for Azure through CSP to drive both partner and HPEgrowth
- Develop our to-partner value position acrossAzure, emphasizing differentiation across key go to market scenarios
- Createawareness with EG Sales community on hybrid cloud services and solutions andhow to engage with the team
- Work closelywith inside/field sales to identify new opportunities and determine bestmethods of engagement with the team
- Developand maintain positive relationships with customers, ISV’s, resellers, andpartners
- Bachelor’sdegree in business or technology
- 10 years of experience preferred
- Deepknowledge of Microsoft Cloud products and licensing models, particularly Azure
- Demonstrated ability to develop and manage strategic software alliance partnerships.
- Demonstrated success driving projects and cross-group business initiatives.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, as well as strong presentationsskills.
- Strong business acumen and excellent analytical, problem solving, anddecision-making skills.
- Highly motivated, self-starter, drive for results.
- Masterlevel SME knowledge of tier 1 ISV’s licensing programs and cloud models.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top