Service Segment Manager Hybrid Cloud Services
This role entails providing global support to external customers and partners asthey onboard and provision hybrid cloud services delivered by HPE. Our goal isto drive Customer Success for all our Customers.
The position demands excellent communication and relationships with thecustomer at all levels including technical, licensing, account, sales, andproduct marketing teams to ensure that HPE is delivering overall superior serviceand support to our customers. You will also be responsible for several ongoingprograms/projects and initiatives within the greater organization.
We help with complex account and billing related inquiries, and interface with HPE’sCloud Services and Support teams to provide the perspective of the Voice of theCustomer. You will also be the point of contact on Executive level escalations.You will act as a support partner to our Technical Account ManagementLeadership teams, Technical escalations and DevOps Escalations teams.
- Working with customer support peers around the globe toensure a consistent and high-quality level of support
- Being the customer-facing voice for Enterprise customers,addressing complex account and billing issues
- Working with Enterprise customers to understand how theyuse hyrbid Cloud services, and providing valuable feedback to business anddevelopment teams.
- Previous experience in onboarding customers to a SAAStool
- Good knowledge and experience using and managing socialmedia or web-based software, including Twitter, Facebook, Google Apps in acustomer success and customer support team
Performing deep dive analysis on Enterprise customer contacts to gather lessonslearned, and then use that information to create or improve policies,procedures, and best practice reference materials.
- Acting as the Voice of the Customer for our Enterprisecustomers, reporting and acting on observed areas for improvement
- Actively seeking solutions to customer needs, communicatingtrends to leadership, and suggesting innovative solutions on behalf of thecustomer experience
- Driving projects that improve support-related processes
- Provide regular solution based reports for managementthat measure the effectiveness of the customer support function
- 5 years or more of experience in the software industrywith a minimum of 3 years in customer support role
- Experience in Customer Service and/or Account Managementwith a passion for customer advocacy
- A proven ability to innovate, adapt and execute in adynamic environment
- Partner with peers in other regions to ensure aconsistent employee and customer experience.
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- Excellent Analytical and reporting skills and proficiencyin Excel
- Ability to take direction and then work independently andself manage. Self-motivated, team player, and detail oriented.
- Exceptionally strong customer handling, conflictresolution, and problem solving skills; focus on quality in customer experience
- Proven track record of accomplishment and effectivenesswithin organizations
ExcellentMS Office & presentation skills
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top