Service Provider Network Solutions Architect
Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company, is a leading provider of next-generation networking solutions for the mobile enterprise: http://www.arubanetworks.com/company/about-us. We have an exciting opportunity for a Service Provider Network Solutions Architect to join our team.
HPE-Aruba has a great opportunity for a top-notch network solutions architect with relevant experience to develop and deliver W-Fi and cloud centric solutions for global Telcos, managed service providers and Fortune 1000 enterprises.
- Provide detailed technical design and develop complex solutions for high-profile, Telco / Service Provider lead enterprise managed service use cases encompassing network management, software-defined WAN (SD-WAN), business analytics, network function virtualization, unified communications and more. This includes existing Aruba wired, wireless, security and Cloud services solutions and external / 3rd party solutions.
- Consult with the Telco/MSP/Enterprise customers to understand and document technical, operational and business requirements in detail.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders including product specialists, technical marketing engineers, field systems engineers and architects during the pre-sales and proof-of-concept phases to ensure that the right technical solutions are developed that meet end customer requirements and can be properly integrated with the service provider’s operating and business systems. The solution designs and frameworks should be highly robust, scalable and innovative that meet and exceed performance and business expectations.
- Design and maintain proof-of-conept and demo labs
- Develop processes and practices to ensure end-to-end solution quality before handoffs to customer, working across Aruba QA teams.
- Provide cross functional technical leadership and front end the service provider and customer engagements. Manage all internal and external interfaces effectively and provide coaching and support as required.
- At least 6 years of experience designing and implementing complex LAN / WAN / IP VPN solutions for enterprises and Telcos. Telco background is highly desirable.
- Deep technical knowledge: LAN technologies (Wi-Fi, Ethernet), IP Networking, WAN Access and routing technologies
- Advanced technical knowledge: Network security, Cloud Services and solutions (AWS, OpenStack), Network Function Virtualization (NFV), and APIs (REST, Publish-Subscribe based)
- Very strong business communication and analytical skills
- Deep understanding of best practice in design methodology, Telco business processes and frameworks used to delivery complex solutions
- BS or MS degree in Engineering.
- Ability to travel up to 20% including international locations
Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company
Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company, is a leading provider of next-generation network access solutions for the mobile enterprise. The company designs and delivers Mobility-Defined Networks that empower IT departments and #GenMobile, a new generation of tech-savvy users who rely on their mobile devices for every aspect of work and personal communication. To create a mobility experience that #GenMobile and IT can rely upon, Aruba Mobility-Defined Networks™ automate infrastructure-wide performance optimization and trigger security actions that used to require manual IT intervention. The results are dramatically improved productivity and lower operational costs.
Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic. The EEO is the Law poster is available at http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf.
#ArubaNetworks #GenMobile #ArubaNetworksJobs #HPE #HewlettPackardEnterprise
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top