Service Line Manager
- Preferably more than 3 years of strong SLM/DLM experience.SPE/EXP Level. Someone with strong App Management operations background will beconsidered.
- With strong customer facing skills and can handle counterpartsand customers at VP and director levels
- Able to handle an entire domain (average of 15 applications) andwork in an account undergoing stabilization and having minimal concept of SLM.
- Willing to work during EMEA/early NALA shift. Willing to work orbe on-call during critical holiday periods/weekends.
- Excellent communication skills: Ability to effectively interactwith people at all levels worldwide. Fluent English language skills.
- Excellent communicator in both spoken / written Englishincluding explaining technical concepts in non-technical client facinglanguage.
- Strong ITSM Process depth and breadth for Service Levelmanagement function. Sound knowledge on other related process areas such asIncident, problem and change management functions. (preferred)
- Strong Service Management knowledge. ITIL Foundation Certificateas a minimum. (preferred)
- Good in Escalation Management and Focus in operationalefficiency
- Project Management experience is an advantage but not required
- Strong Microsoft application skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Familiarity with automated reporting tools and processes (ExcelMacros, etc)
- Can handle stress and work under pressure
- Responsible for the implementation and execution of the ServiceLevel Management Process at Account Level and determining the organizationalstructure for management of Client Service Levels.
- Accountable for the delivery of Service Level targets and commitmentsstipulated in the contract for owned application or domain.
- Manages escalations related to service provision/delivery forowned domain or application
- Responsible for conducting regular reviews with the client andproviding reports that shows performance of delivery teams for ownedapplication or domain.
- Responsible for the creation of the Service Level ManagementBusiness Design and performing Service Improvement Programs or Get Well Planswhere necessary.
- Other Responsibilities: Activities
o Reviews andconsolidates Service Level requirements
o Analyzes theimpact of requirements and Identifies options
o Documents ServiceLevel Assessment results (if applicable)
o Develops SLA draft(if applicable)
o Determines anddocuments UC/OLA requirements (if applicable)
o Verifies OLA’s (ifapplicable)
o Reviews OLA’s/UC’s(if applicable)
o Publishes SLA (ifapplicable)
o Supports thecreation of the Service Level Management Business Design
o Creates andReviews Performance and Relevance reports
o Performs ServiceLevel review
o Reviews SIP Planresults
o Reviews andobtains approval for solutions to Complaints and Compliments
o Evaluatesresolution to Complaints and Compliments
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top