Service Information Developer
Under general direction, develops and maintains data processing applications which meet customer business needs.
- Codes, tests and implements computer programs in developmental and maintenance modes.
- Defines system requirements and priorities with customers and ensures that daily needs are met.
- Develops system and programming specifications.
- Designs data processing solutions based on business need and technical considerations.
- Researches and resolves application production problems.
- Monitors application performance and performs run time improvement functions.
- Prepares system documentation.
- College degree preferred or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 2 years recent work experience in C/UNIX.
- Experience in healthcare industry preferred.
- Experience in these technologies required: C, UNIX, SQL, and Oracle.
- Experience in these technologies helpful: RM8, Aspose, OnDemand, Documentum, scripting tools (K-Shell, C-Shell, UNIX, Oracle, etc.).
- Experience with Systems development life cycle.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong communication skills.
Job Specific Skills/Special Functions:
- Ability to work with Web development tools for new applications.
- Basic Understanding of RDBMS databases such SQL Server and Oracle. Basic understanding of modern software design and development methodologies (e.g., OO).
- Experience on one or more full release project life cycles.
- Strong understanding of modern SCM (software configuration management).
- Basic understanding of testing tools and unit and integration test scripting, and testing methodologies.
- Experience using an Integrated Development Environment (e.g., Eclipse, Visual Studio). Strong understanding basic Database Administration.
- Able to apply consistently quality and security standards.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Developing general project management/team leader skills. Ability to work effectively in a team and with clients.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top