Service Information Developer
HPE Applications Services helps customers become an effective IT-enabled business by engaging the right people, processes and technologies. We provide strategy, transformation, implementation and management of custom, industry, packaged, and enterprise applications. Acting to Advise, Transform and Manage, we offer services embracing all of the leading Enterprise Applications solutions and assisting clients where they most need help. We offer services embracing IT and applications transformation, modernization, development, testing and management.
- Participates as a member of development team.
- Completes development of units with designs prepared by more senior developers.
- Participates in code reviews. Prepares and executes unit tests.
- Applies growing technical knowledge to maintain a technology area (e.g. Web-site Development).
- May perform unit design.
- Applies HP and 3rd party technologies to software solutions of moderate complexity.
- Configures end-user or enterprise systems designed by more senior technologists.
- Performs work assigned by others.
- Provides time / resource estimates for assigned tasks.
Educationand Experience Required:
Typically a technicalBachelor’s degree or equivalent experience and a minimum of 2 years relatedexperience or a Master’s degree and up to 2 years of experience.
2 or more years ofexperience writing code using C to meet business needs.
Experience in Cprogramming and SQL for large scale, complex systems.
In addition to C and SQL,experience in 1 or more of the following, highly desirable:
- Experience in XML filehandling
- Experience in imbeddedSQL in a C or other program
- Experience in a largescale transaction processing system
- Experience in largeinstallations of an Oracle RDBMS
- Experience in Unixscripting
- Experience in MedicaidManagement Information Systems a strong plus
- Experience on one ormore full release project life cycles.
- Understanding of modernSCM (software configuration management).
- Some understanding oftesting tools and unit and integration test scripting, and testingmethodologies.
- Some understanding basicDatabase Administration.
- Able to consistentlyapply quality and security standards.
- Good verbal and writtencommunication skills.
- Developing generalproject management/team leader skills.
- Ability to workeffectively in a team and with clients.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top