Service Information Developer
HPE Applications Services helps customers become an effective IT-enabled business by engaging the right people, processes and technologies. We provide strategy, transformation, implementation and management of custom, industry, packaged, and enterprise applications. Acting to Advise, Transform and Manage, we offer services embracing all of the leading Enterprise Applications solutions and assisting clients where they most need help. We offer services embracing IT and applications transformation, modernization, development, testing and management.
- Participates as a member of development team.
- Completes development of units with designs prepared by more senior developers.
- Participates in code reviews. Prepares and executes unit tests.
- Applies growing technical knowledge to maintain a technology area (e.g. Web-site Development).
- May perform unit design.
- Applies company and 3rd party technologies to software solutions of moderate complexity.
- Configures end-user or enterprise systems designed by more senior technologists.
- Performs work assigned by others.
- Provides time / resource estimates for assigned tasks.
Education and Experience Required:
Typically a technical Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience and a minimum of 2 years of related experience or a Master’s degree and up to two years of experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
- 3 plus years of C experience
- 3 plus years of SQL and Unix
- Very good communication skills (spoken and written)
- Experience writing code using C language
- Basic understanding of relationship database management like Oracle
- Basic understanding of testing tools and unit testing scripting
- Ability to work collaboratively with a remote team
- Ability to review, question and finalize requirements
- Ability to document technical specifications from requirements
- Experience using IDE such as Eclipse
- Experience using Configuration Management tool such as SVN
- Healthcare industry experience
- Experience using HP Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) or HP Quality Center
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top