Service Desk Team Lead
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is a leading global technology services provider delivering business solutions to its clients. HPE delivers the industry’s broadest portfolios of information technology, applications and business process outsourcing services to clients in the manufacturing; financial services; healthcare; communications, media and entertainment; energy; transportation; and consumer and retail industries; and to governments around the world.
Governments turn to HPE for the mission-focused experience to help reduce costs, streamline processes and operate more efficiently, while improving the quality and value of the services they provide. Our deep experience in the public and private sectors has enabled us to deliver substantial results for a variety of government organizations.
We are looking for a Service Desk Team Lead to work in Boise, ID.
This is a full time position with HPE. The candidate that fills this position will be expected to
- Answer Enterprise/EaaS/MDMaaS phone calls
- Create and assign and/or resolve incidents and work orders efficiently to meet customer SLAs
- Interface with component help desks and management to escalate issues to the appropriate DC2 support teams
- Keep all parties informed of the current state of the assigned activities/deliverables, as required
- Mentor Service Desk Team, monitor SLAs, create reports as required, and bring issues to management’s attention
- Currently possess or have the ability to obtain a Homeland Security Clearance
- 2-4 years of customer service experience answering calls and resolving issues
- High school diploma with equivalent experience or college level education
- Superior skills in both written and verbal communication
- Experience in customer facing role either remote or face to face
- Computer proficiency with applicable software applications (for example Microsoft Office, CAD, Adobe Suite, programming
- Problem solving skills
- Accuracy in data entry
- Familiarity with computer technology
- Knowledgeable in call routing and case management processes as well as ticketing systems
- Understanding of Knowledge Management systems and documentation
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, a can-do attitude, follow-through skills, and low absenteeism are required for this position
- Help Desk/Service Desk experience preferred; ITIL Certification (v3) preferred
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top