Service Desk Delivery Supervisor
Hewlett Packard Enterprise creates newpossibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses,governments and society. HPE brings together a portfolio that spans software,services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over170 countries on six continents. HPE invents, engineers, and deliverstechnology solutions that drive business value, create social value, andimprove the lives of our clients.
Learning does not only happen throughtraining. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learnand grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongsidetalented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coachingand stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and supportto accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a“reverse mentoring” program which allows us to share our knowledge andstrengths across our multi-generation workforce.
Enterprise Services InformationTechnology Outsourcing (ITO) has a comprehensive Infrastructure Servicesportfolio that produces better business outcomes for our clients by reducingcosts, enabling growth and managing risk. HPE ES ITO combines years ofinnovative technology and research with a broad portfolio and global reach todeliver superior value to our clients.
For more than 50 years, we have built astrong reputation of industry expertise and delivering the best clientexperience in the industry. Our clients rely on HPE as a partner they can trustto deliver mission-critical services and value to their enterprise.
Service Delivery Supervisor
Assist theOperation Managers with the day to day operation. Applies specialized subjectmatter knowledge to solve moderately complex issues within establishedguidelines. Does not require day-to-day supervision, and has the ability tohandle most unique situations. May need advice in order to make decision oncomplex business issues. Work closely with Delivery Manager, ADE, CCL and allHP internal support departments; monitor account status on a daily basis toensure client’s internal goals and expectations are being met. Provide analysisof operational results, develop strategies to comply with the financial targetsof the organization and manage the performance of the L1/L2 agents for theaccount. Manage Team and Individual contributors and ensure that theirperformance meets Best in Class metrics.
Account tomanage: 24×7 account; Spanish & English command required; Portuguesecommand preferred.
- Written Approval from direct Manager.
- At least 2 years of experience interacting with roles where people management,feedback, coaching, mentoring tasks are applied.
- Managerial skills; people management, excellent communication, excellentpresentation skills, good with client relationship and partnership, leadershipand collaboration, able to work remotely with manager and peers in locationsoutside of Costa Rica, manage client visits and account visits, goal oriented,etc.
- GSD Operations specifics knowledge desired.
- Tier 1-2 on current job metrics over the last 6 months.
- No disciplinary record should be found on the last calendar year.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Electrical orIndustrial Engineering equivalent experience is preferred.
- Project Management skills preferred
- Certifications such as A , MCSE, CNE, MSP, Cisco, UNIX, or similarcertifications are a plus.
- Must have very strong problem solving and resolution experience.
- ITIL framework knowledge and/or Certification is a plus.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Values:
Partnership first: We believe in thepower of collaboration – building long term relationships with our customers,our partners and each other
Bias for action: We never sit still – wetake advantage of every opportunity
Innovators at heart: We are driven toinnovate – creating both practical and breakthrough advancements
What do we offer?
Extensive social benefits, flexibleworking hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett PackardEnterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is toprovide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving careeropportunities.
If you are looking for challenges in apleasant and international work environment, then we definitely want to hearfrom you. Apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal atwww.hpe.com/careers
You can also find us on:
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top