Service Desk Analyst
Hewlett Packard Enterprise – Enterprise Services (HPE ES) is a leading global technology services provider delivering out sourcing services and business solutions to clients around the world. HPE ES founded the information technology outsourcing industry nearly a half-century ago and today delivers one of the industry’s broadest portfolios of information technology, applications and business process outsourcing services available on the market today.
CalWIN is a client-based, on-line, real-time automated eligibility determination, benefit calculation, and management system that supports a consortium of 18 California counties. The system support CalWORKs, CalFRESH, Medi-Cal, General Assistance, and more. CalWIN also supports employment services programs.
The CalWIN Service Desk Representative works collaboratively with clients and stakeholders – both external and internal to HP to research and analyze and validate issues and inquiries. There is an element that requires the representatives to Interpret business requirements to ensure reported is work as expected or truly a problem. Troubleshooting and resolving reported problems is a huge component of this job so we are looking for people who have program experience.
- Roseville, CA Candidate must be onsite, no remote
- Manage inbox – Incoming tickets, preliminary and post QC review, assignment, etc.
- Queue Management in compliance with Service Level Agreements
- Research, identify, and specify solutions to problems.
- Work with technical and business teams
- Manage System Notifications – Information, critical, or an outage
- Knowledge Management – Information looping back from ticket resolutions into the knowledge base
- Knowledge of how to analyze eligibility
- Experience working as a service desk, help desk, or business analyst
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical skills
- Ability to be self-driven
- Ability to work under pressure and meet project schedules.
- Collaborative approach to people, flexibility and responsiveness.
- Problem solving and analysis experience
- Previous experience with Statewide Systems (e.g., C-IV, CalWIN, Leader)
- Previous experience with county eligibility
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top