Service Delivery Representative
Hewlett Packard Enterprise creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HPE brings together a portfolio that spans software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a “reverse mentoring” program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
Enterprise Services is one of the world’s leading services organizations, serving more than 400 of the Fortune 500 companies and more than 1,000 businesses and government agencies in 135 countries. We help our clients focus their IT investments to better engage with their customers, manage risk, tackle the explosion of data, and transition to a new style of IT. Through our seven interconnected practices, we advise, transform, and advance each enterprise, no matter where they are in their journey. We also bring the best of HPE together to deliver innovative solutions that matter to our clients. Leveraging HPE’s portfolio we offer end-to-end solutions for today’s IT environments.
For more than 50 years, we have built a strong reputation of industry expertise and delivering the best client experience in the industry. Our clients rely on HPE Enterprise Services as a partner they can trust to deliver mission-critical services and value to their enterprise.
Service Delivery Representative
- Solve technical problems on assigned hardware and software platform(s)/application(s) following standard protocols.
- Works within strict time scales and elevates incidents within defined time windows.
- Understands the impact of operations delivery on the customer’s business. Contribute to team’s ability to meet target goals through participation in continuous service improvement initiatives.
- Responds to customer relations problems promptly and appropriately. Takes ownership to ensure satisfactory completion of complaint, through engagement of appropriate resources.
- Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction by clarifying customer needs and ensuring that they are met. Work effectively in a multicultural environment. Respond to service, product, technical and customer relations questions.
- Works well within a team to achieve well defined objectives.
- High School Diploma or equivalent; may hold 2 year post-high school Degree (technical field); may hold Bachelor’s degree.
- May hold entry level certification(s) in field of work.
- Typically, 3-5 years of working experience in related fields.
- Mac and PC technical support experience.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Ability to resolve or assist in the resolution of complex customer problems.
- Demonstrate good oral, written and telephone communication skills.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with customers, peers and support partners.
- Strong grasp of customer system environments with associated business needs.
- Ability to work in a team environment, which may be local, global, virtual or multifunctional.
- Demonstrate good teamwork with peers.
This position requires United States Citizenship and eligibility to apply for/obtain a Secret security clearance position.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Values:
Partnership first: We believe in the power of collaboration – building long term relationships with our customers, our partners and each other
HPE is an EOE / Female / Minority / Individual with Disabilities / Protected Veteran Status
What do we offer?
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers
You can also find us on:
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top