Service Delivery Consultant
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading technology company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a “reverse mentoring” program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
Enterprise Services Information Technology Outsourcing (ITO) has a comprehensive Infrastructure Services portfolio that produces better business outcomes for our clients by reducing costs, enabling growth and managing risk. HPE ES ITO combines years of innovative technology and research with a broad portfolio and global reach to deliver superior value to our clients.
For more than 50 years, we have built a strong reputation of industry expertise and delivering the best client experience in the industry. Our clients rely on HPE as a partner they can trust to deliver mission-critical services and value to their enterprise.
ITO Service Delivery Consultant
Your key tasks
- Apply technical knowledge to operate a technology area (e.g. server administration, technical security management, performance management) and integrate technical knowledge and business understanding to create outstanding solutions for HPE and for customers
- Incident Management: Resolve most technical incidents independently within your technical area
- Escalation Management: identify potential escalations and alert management proactively
- Problem Management: Proactively and reactively provide solutions to prevent problems from occurring in area of responsibility
- Change Management/Implementation: Independently review, implement, and verify changes/solutions of moderate complexity and risk
- Patch and Security Management: Apply patch and security changes per policy, monitor the environment for patch compliance
- Configuration Management: Ensure Configuration Management Database (CMDB) entries are complete and accurate
- Solution Design: Apply HPE solutions to meet moderately complex customer needs within area(s) of technical responsibility
- Quality: Provide continual Improvement recommendations /direction setting advice within work team
- Project Management: Participate in customer and internal projects, including transformation
- Customer Relationship Management: Balance internal needs with customers / internal businesses/end user’s needs within defined parameters
- Teamwork: Work as part of a team, which may be virtual, global, and/or multi-functional. Seen as a resource to the team within area of technical responsibility
What do we expect?
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business, or related field or equivalent work experience
- Typically 2 to 5 years of relevant experience
- Understanding of technology in direct responsibility
- Customer Service
- General Project & General Financial Management
- Business Analysis
- Leadership for small customer(s)
- Advises or sets direction for: Technology sub-area; Operational policies/standards; Strategic policies/standards for team
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Values:
Partnership first: We believe in the power of collaboration – building long term relationships with our customers, our partners and each other
Bias for action: We never sit still – we take advantage of every opportunity
Innovators at heart: We are driven to innovate – creating both practical and breakthrough advancements
What do we offer?
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers
You can also find us on:
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top