Service Continuity Coordinator
This is your opportunity to join the Continuity Services delivery team that is focused on providing ‘best in class services’ to clients. You will work as part of a team that supports IT Service Continuity Management services across the Asia Pacific and Japan region. There is a strong pipeline of upcoming projects involving state of the art, including high availability, computing technology.
As the Continuity Services Specialist you will be responsible for IT Service Continuity/Disaster Recovery activity for one or more respective clients’ contractual application and dependent IT systems, such as Cloud Computing, VMWARE, Wintel, Midrange and Mainframe environments, and will provide a professional interface to clients and other third party hardware, software and telecommunication vendors.
- Creating, maintaining and reviewing IT Service Continuity/Disaster Recovery Plans for existing clients
- Manage Transition and Transformation programs of new clients by moving them into HPE Future Mode Operations, including ensuring that relevant technical teams create, maintain and review their technical recovery procedure documentation.
- Perform accreditation of new or significantly changed systems
- Co-ordinate platform and system recoveries for required contractual exercises/tests, including documenting and resolving all issues arising during testing to achieve maintenance of IT Service Continuity readiness.
- Review current IT Service Continuity strategies and procedures to assess whether they meet business requirements documented by a Business Impact Analysis, or whether recommendations for areas of service improvement can be made.
- 5 years of experience in IT Service Continuity/Disaster Recovery or Business Continuity skills and methodology standards
- Good technical understanding of a range of complex or technical computing environments.
- Excellent time management skills, are a strong team player and client focused.
- Strong communication skills, the ability to build relationships, drive to achieve results, produce professional documents and strong analytical skills
- It is desirable that professional membership/certification qualifications in Business Continuity or ITIL (IT Service Continuity Management process) are obtained
- Australian Citizen with current security clearance or eligible to get one
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top