Senior WLAN Features Engineer
Senior WLAN Features Engineer
Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company, is a leading provider of next-generation networking solutions for the mobile enterprise: http://www.arubanetworks.com/company/about-us. We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior WLAN Features Engineer to join our team.
The company designs and delivers Mobility-Defined Networks that empower IT departments and #GenMobile, a new generation of tech-savvy users who rely on their mobile devices for every aspect of work and personal communication. To create a mobility experience that #GenMobile and IT can rely upon, Aruba Mobility-Defined Networks™ automate infrastructure-wide performance optimization and trigger security actions that used to require manual IT intervention. The results are dramatically improved productivity and lower operational costs.
Aruba is a leading WLAN / Wifi and Networking company, part of Silicon Valley Tech Powerhouse HP Enterprises. We are looking for an engineer who will build cutting edge WLAN features.
Role and Responsibilities:
As a member of the wireless software team, you will play a key role in the development of Aruba's next generation 802.11ax wireless access points and WLAN features.
- You will be responsible for the design and implementation of the real-time platform software and advanced control plane and data path features in ArubaOS.
- In this role, you will apply your wireless/networking knowledge and software skills to come up with innovative solutions to real-life customer problems.
- You will design software with superior modularity, maintainability and serviceability that can be leveraged across multiple product lines based on different hardware architecture.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- MS in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering
- 5-10 years of experience with networking infrastructure products and 2+ years of experience with 802.11 products
- Strong proficiency in C programming
- Experience development software under Linux
- Some exposure to wireless protocols and applications
- Fast learner and strong analytical skills
- Ability to take ownership and drive projects to completion
Benefits you'll enjoy:
At Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company, we offer an exciting and fun work culture, driving innovation, collaboration, and growth. We place our customers first, deliver some of the most innovative technologies to the market, and have fun doing it all! Come join our team and be part of an exciting organization poised for success!
Thanks for taking the time to review our job, if you think it is a match to your experience and interests please apply today — we are eager to learn more about you! We have dozens of openings, so encourage your friends to apply as well!
#ArubaNetworks #GenMobile #ArubaNetworksJobs #HPE #HewlettPackardEnterprise
Please note the above statements describe the general nature and level of work only. They are not a complete list of all required responsibilities, duties and skills. Other duties may be added, or this description amended at any time.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Senior Manager, Community Engagement
Rebecca is responsible for educating and inspiring HPE employees to become involved in the communities around them, then ensuring they’re each recognized for their contributions.
Back to top