Senior VAT Analyst
Senior VAT Analyst
Hewlett Packard Enterprise createsnew possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people,businesses, governments and society. HPE brings together a portfolio that spanssoftware, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customersin over 170 countries on six continents. HPE invents, engineers, and deliverstechnology solutions that drive business value, create social value, andimprove the lives of our clients.
HPE Global BusinessCenter is one of the largest business services centers in Lower Silesia.
Our Center in Wroclaw specializesin advanced services, which main goal is to deliver support in various areas,such as finance and accounting, HR, sales and marketing, data processing andsupply chain management for Hewlett Packard Enterprise and our clients.
In the role of VAT Analyst, you will:
- Prepare VAT returns and related supporting documentation for other company entities entities in compliance with country tax regulations
- Ensure on-time and uninterrupted delivery of VAT returns to country tax leads
- Perform accounting activities in compliance with HPE accounting policy
- Provide assistance of data delivery for tax inspections and statutory audits
- Work with senior financial analysts on assessing financial risk and ensuring that existing business controls are properly and timely executed
- Assist HPE tax or finance global projects
- Develop ideas for process improvements
- Ensure the high quality service is delivered by maintaining very good relationship with country tax leads, finance representatives and other stakeholders
- University degree (preferably in Accountancy, Finance, Economics, Law);
- Typically 1-2 year(s) of experience in Finance, Accounting or Tax Advisory;
- Good understanding of accounting and taxes;
- Previous experience in accounts reconciliation will be welcome;
- Fluency in English
- Very good working knowledge of Excel
- Working knowledge of SAP system is an asset
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Senior Manager, Community Engagement
Rebecca is responsible for educating and inspiring HPE employees to become involved in the communities around them, then ensuring they’re each recognized for their contributions.
Back to top