Senior Test Engineer
HPE (Hewlett Packard Enterprise), a world-wide leader in information technology and networking, is seeking a candidate for a full time position in the test/QA department within the HPE/Aruba Wireless division in Montréal.
The candidate will be responsible for the following task.
- Write test plans and conduct software and networking tests on new products and new functionalities;
- Prepare and configure the products to be tested;
- Prepare and configure the networks used during the tests;
- Reproduce certain problems reported by our clients.
- Review requirements document and user manuals
- Execute regression test plans on newer releases or new products.
- BS in CS/CE or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong interpersonal, teamwork, technical leadership and communications skills.
- Solid understanding of software testing principles.
- Experience in TCP/IP, IPv4 and IPv6 Networking protocols (routing, security, redundancy, wireless), 802.11 specifications.
- MS or advanced degree in CS/CE or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Unix/PC/Linux experience.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Evaluating forms and processes for software systems testing and methodology, including writing and execution of test plans, debugging, and testing scripts and tools.
In order to satisfy our contractual obligations with clients, the successful candidate will be required to pass a basic, standard Criminal Records check. You will also be required to sign off on HPE’s Confidentiality, Non-Solicitation and Conflict of Interest Agreement.
Hewlett-Packard Enterprise is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome the many dimensions of diversity.
Accommodation of special needs for qualified candidates may be considered within the framework of the HPE Accommodation Policy
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top