Senior Technical Writer
Senior Technical Writer
Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company, is a leading provider of next-generation networking solutions for the mobile enterprise: http://www.arubanetworks.com/company/about-us. We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Test Automation Engineer to join our team.
The company designs and delivers Mobility-Defined Networks that empower IT departments and #GenMobile, a new generation of tech-savvy users who rely on their mobile devices for every aspect of work and personal communication. To create a mobility experience that #GenMobile and IT can rely upon, Aruba Mobility-Defined Networks™ automate infrastructure-wide performance optimization and trigger security actions that used to require manual IT intervention. The results are dramatically improved productivity and lower operational costs.
Technical Writer Requirements
- The candidate must have excellent oral, written, analytical, and organizational skills, must be detail oriented, and able to think and write in context with the target reader or operator. The candidate should have a background in networking technology
- In addition, candidates must also:
- Have the ability to build a strong working relationship with the cross-functional product development areas of the company
- Have the ability to manage multiple tasks with enthusiasm and prioritize workload with attention to detail
- Have a hands-on approach to the processes, products, and technology being documented
- Adapt quickly to change in a fast-paced environment with a fluid schedule.
- Be self-motivated and proactive
Tools and Technology
- Experience in HTML Authoring tools such as MadCap Flare (preferred), DreamWeaver or RoboHelp.
- Solid understanding of networking concepts and protocols.
Benefits you'll enjoy:
At Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company, we offer an exciting and fun work culture, driving innovation, collaboration, and growth. We place our customers first, deliver some of the most innovative technologies to the market, and have fun doing it all! Come join our team and be part of an exciting organization poised for success!
Thanks for taking the time to review our job, if you think it is a match to your experience and interests please apply today — we are eager to learn more about you! We have dozens of openings, so encourage your friends to apply as well!
#ArubaNetworks #GenMobile #ArubaNetworksJobs #HPE #HewlettPackardEnterprise
Please note the above statements describe the general nature and level of work only. They are not a complete list of all required responsibilities, duties and skills. Other duties may be added, or this description amended at any time.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Senior Manager, Community Engagement
Rebecca is responsible for educating and inspiring HPE employees to become involved in the communities around them, then ensuring they’re each recognized for their contributions.
Back to top