Senior Technical Marketing Engineer
Hewlett Packard Enterprise creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HPE brings together a portfolio that spans software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
At HPE, you’ll build the future—one big idea at a time. Ready to unleash your professional potential? You’ll use your experience and scientific knowledge to develop, modify, design, and test products, software, systems, and processes. And you’ll help drive our growth as a technology leader. If solving the world’s biggest challenges sounds like the right career path for you, read on.
Join a highly motivated team of talented professionals and work with the sharpest minds in the industry. Enterprise Group works to streamline innovation and simplify IT with superior solutions. By combining ESSN (Enterprise Server, Storage and Networking) and Technology Services into one division, we gain a strategic advantage in our focus on “Converged Infrastructure”. The HPE Enterprise Group supports our customers with the transformation and integration of their technology. We are there for our customers – come join us!
- Technical Marketing Engineer functions including compute, network, storage and system implmentations, use cases development, customers POC /demos with focuses on infrastructure, virtualization, network and /or security use cases and key partner collaboration work in these focal areas.
- Manages activities of supporting project teams and internal development partners; ensures progress against established plan and makes determinations based on analysis of business information to alter or update schedule and resource allocation to meet product requirements and development schedule.
- Drives innovation and integration of new technologies and quality initiatives into projects and activities in the manufacturing and/or engineering organization.
- Leads and provides guidance and mentoring to less-experienced staff members.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering, Computer Sciences, or equivalent
- Hands on experience with any multiple of the technologies in AD, Linux and Window Server, Virtualization (Hyper-V or VMWare) and SQL Server. VCP or Microsoft Certification preferred.
- Hands on experience with compute, storage and network system design and implementation.
- Experience in Software defined data center & network design or implementation/administration in multi-tenancy, security and scale out storage are desirable.
- Minimum 5-7 years’ experience.
Other Knowledge and Skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language (French or German).
- Ability to effectively communicate program plans, proposals, and results, and negotiate options at senior management levels.
This position will be based in Switzerland, Meyrin. Our market competitive salary & benefits package (extensive social benefits, flexible working hours and shared values) makes HPE one of the world´s most attractive employers. Our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
If you are looking for a challenge in a dynamic and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you!
Apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers
You can also find us on:
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top