Senior Technical Consultant
Senior Technical Consultant
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading technology company that enables customers to go further, faster.
Enterprise Group works to streamline innovation & simplify IT with superior solutions. By combining Enterprise Server, Storage, Networking & Technology Services Consulting into one division, we gain a strategic advantage in our focus on "Converged Infrastructure".
Enterprise Group Technical Services Consulting are seeking 3 x Senior Technical Consultants with proven ability to deliver across our major platforms & Microsoft technology stack. These roles will be working with our Federal Government Consulting Delivery Team, working on a variety of deployments across Federal Government & Canberra private clients.
The Senior Technical Consultant works across one or more of these projects. This position will work as part of a broader technical team demonstrating leadership & technical ability to deliver world leading technical solutions. You will need to work as a technical leader, an individual contributor & trusted adviser for our client base.
- Provide detailed technical designs for enterprise solutions. Analysis & development of enterprise technology solutions
- Develop solutions that can be used at multiple customer sites to enhance the availability, performance, maintainability & agility of their enterprise environments
- Develop reusable solutions & workarounds that are innovative
- Demonstrate a deep technical knowledge of the affected products, processes, & the customer environment
- Provide the technical direction required to resolve complex issues to ensure the on-time delivery of solutions that meet customer expectations. May need to develop new methods to apply to situations
Required Experience & Qualifications:
- It is mandatory that the candidate possess a NV2 or TSPV security clearance
- 10+ years' industry experience with proven ability in a consulting environment
- A strong level of product knowledge & product application (associated qualifications are not mandatory but are preferred) in two or more of the following areas:
- VMWare – Vsphere, Horizon View, Vsan, Automation
- Citrix – XenServer, XenDesktop, XenApp, Provisioning Services (PVS), Netscaler
- Microsoft - Hyper-V, App-V, Med-V
- *nix: Redhat, Suse, Puppet, Chef, Satellite
- Microsoft: Active Directory, Identity Management (ADFS), Desktop Deployment, DFS, Exchange, Orchestrator, PKI – Certificate Services, SCCM, SCOM, SharePoint, SQL, Windows 2003, 2008, 2012 (migrations), Windows 7 & 10 SOE
- Cloud: Azure, AWS, Office 365, VMware
- Excellent communication skills - interpersonal skills & written communication skills including design documentation
This position represents a rewarding opportunity to use your experience & skills in a dynamic, complex, organisation where there is ongoing scope for business improvements, access to best in class practices & training & future career progression. Hewlett Packard Enterprise is committed to the values of workforce diversity, career development, equal employment opportunities & workplace flexibility.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Senior Manager, Community Engagement
Rebecca is responsible for educating and inspiring HPE employees to become involved in the communities around them, then ensuring they’re each recognized for their contributions.
Back to top