Senior Storage Engineer
“Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading technology company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a “reverse mentoring” program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.”
The RTCC Engineer will primarily deliver remote support both hardware and software products for HPE StoreServ 7000 / 8000 / 20000 series arrays, end-users & VARs (Value Added Resellers). The candidate will be a member of the technical support team and will be responsible for resolution of customer’s technical issues.
The successful candidate will have a technical background with troubleshooting skills at the OS & network levels. The candidate will also have organizational and professional skills to deliver the highest level of response to the customer.
- Provide leadership in technical problem management and the resolution of all issues, working closely with end customers and HPE remote and field support staff.
- Identify and contribute to projects to improve product support, customer satisfaction and team efficiency;
- Be aware of and contribute to the improvement of team performance.
- Technical writing skills will be required to publish Issue resolution documents
- Required to communicate effectively with Technical and Non-Technical stakeholders and should have the ability to drive the conversation/discussion
- Must be able to interact with colleagues from different countries and background (own team, members of TEC, TRT, ERT, CSS-ERT & Product Divisions)
- Respond to post-sales customer support issues during normal business hours.
- Collect pertinent information from customer and document case details in Case Management system
- Develop action plans to investigate and resolve complex issues/problems and clearly communicate these to engineers, customers and/or relevant managers;
- Technical troubleshooting of HPE StoreServ 7000 / 8000 / 20000 series arrays product issues.
- Manage customer issues, escalating to next Support Tier when appropriate.
- Escalation to management when requested by the customer and when the handling of the case may require management involvement.
- Participate in after-hours remote support rosters;
- Production of knowledge base articles and documentation material.
- Answer question in Chatter or other collaboration tools
Occasional on-call and after hours support duties may be required
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top