Senior Solution Architect
Senior Solution Architect
You will be responsible for solutioning Communication & Media Solutions (CMS) based architecture within customer projects for the Enterprise Group (EG) within Hewlett Packard Enterprise. Your role will apply over the entire project life cycle from presales to consulting services delivery. You will establish and maintain a professional working relationship at multiple levels both internally and with the client by developing a core understanding of the client's unique business needs and competitive challenges. Tailor strategy and architect solutions to meet the needs of the client, and interface with both internal and external/ industry experts to anticipate customer needs and facilitate solution development.
You will support the sales activities and support proactively the project manager in providing accurate sizing and estimation of tasks, assessment of technology risks, and recommendations for the implementation.
In project delivery, under the authority of the customer project manager you will be responsible for the solution architecture over all delivery phases from need analysis, detailed design, and implementation to final testing and customer acceptance.
- Passion for Customers
- Excellent communication and influencing skills; ability to effectively handle customer situations is essential.
- Ability to travel frequently, deliver customer onsite services.
- Bachelor or Master degree in telecoms engineering, computer science, or similar field of study
- Minimum of 5y of experience
- Deep knowledge of Telecom Architectures, Agile projects, and DevOps practices
- Strong Networking background with knowledge on SDN is a must (SDN, MPLS, Virtualized Networking
- Proven expertise on Cloud environment, Openstack and Linux
- Strong technical background on virtualization technologie
- Understanding of NFV with delivery on experience with orchestration and automatio
- Communication/documentation skills with good discipline in developmen
- Client engagement skills and ability to articulate requirements and engage with software engineering
- Ability to effectively communicate clearly and concisely with people on all levels in the organization
- Ability to work with a minimum of direct supervision or guidance from others
- demonstrated ability to effectively and creatively solve problems
- Bilingual Dutch - English
- Deliver complex virtualized project
- Competitiveness of proposed architectures.
- Accuracy of estimations
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Senior Manager, Community Engagement
Rebecca is responsible for educating and inspiring HPE employees to become involved in the communities around them, then ensuring they’re each recognized for their contributions.
Back to top