Senior Software Engineer
Senior Software Engineer
Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company, is a leading provider of next-generation networking solutions for the mobile enterprise: http://www.arubanetworks.com/company/about-us. We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Software Engineer to join our team.
The company designs and delivers Mobility-Defined Networks that empower IT departments and #GenMobile, a new generation of tech-savvy users who rely on their mobile devices for every aspect of work and personal communication. To create a mobility experience that #GenMobile and IT can rely upon, Aruba Mobility-Defined Networks™ automate infrastructure-wide performance optimization and trigger security actions that used to require manual IT intervention. The results are dramatically improved productivity and lower operational costs.
Our Minimum Requirements For This Role Are
- Expected industry experience is 5+ years.
- Minimum education at BS or MS level in Computer Science or related fields.
- Multi-year experience in developing Cloud Applications using modern technologies
- Development experience of API's and backend modules.
- Proven record of having contributed to multi release, generally available software.
- Excellent understanding of HTML5 and CSS is required.
- Thorough knowledge and experience of using REST API (frameworks like Jersey, Spring)
- Production experience coding Cloud applications using Java/Python/Scala.
- Solid grasp of computer science/software engineering concepts around distributed computing and cloud computing paradigms
Our Desired Skills Are
- Hands on knowledge of RDBMs like Postgres and No-SQL DBs like Cassandra, Elastic Search, Open TSDB and related technologies like Kairos.
- Experience with messaging systems like RabbitMQ and Kafka
- Day-to-day working knowledge of contemporary source code development tools and techniques (e.g. GIT, Maven, Eclipse, Node Package Manager, Gulp, Grunt)
- Demonstrated abilities to work with QA and Remote Teams.
- Experience in working with Agile Methodology.
Benefits you'll enjoy:
At Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company, we offer an exciting and fun work culture, driving innovation, collaboration, and growth. We place our customers first, deliver some of the most innovative technologies to the market, and have fun doing it all! Come join our team and be part of an exciting organization poised for success!
Thanks for taking the time to review our job, if you think it is a match to your experience and interests please apply today — we are eager to learn more about you! We have dozens of openings, so encourage your friends to apply as well!
#ArubaNetworks #GenMobile #ArubaNetworksJobs #HPE #HewlettPackardEnterprise
Please note the above statements describe the general nature and level of work only. They are not a complete list of all required responsibilities, duties and skills. Other duties may be added, or this description amended at any time.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Senior Manager, Community Engagement
Rebecca is responsible for educating and inspiring HPE employees to become involved in the communities around them, then ensuring they’re each recognized for their contributions.
Back to top