Senior Software Engineer
Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company, is a leading provider of next-generation networking solutions for the mobile enterprise: http://www.arubanetworks.com/company/about-us. We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Software Engineer to join our team.
- Utilize wireless communications concepts and apply knowledge of Linux,
- C/C programming, and ARM assembly to design, integrate, and test embedded software.
- Design, develop, optimize, and maintain firmware for 802.11 Wi-Fi protocols with focus on WiFi Direct peer-to-peer technology and applications.
- Debug and identify root cause issues in wireless protocols and develop solutions.
- Support firmware maintenance activities to improve quality and shepherd firmware to production. Provide customer support and resolve technical issues.
- The position requires a Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or a related technical field with 10 years of experience.
- Must have the following skill set (as evidenced by experience or graduate-level coursework): wireless communications, Linux, C/C programming, ARM assembly, design, integration, and testing of embedded software, firmware development for 802.11 Wi-Fi protocols, and Wi-Fi Direct. Must pass company technical review.
Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company
Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company, is a leading provider of next-generation network access solutions for the mobile enterprise. The company designs and delivers Mobility-Defined Networks that empower IT departments and #GenMobile, a new generation of tech-savvy users who rely on their mobile devices for every aspect of work and personal communication. To create a mobility experience that #GenMobile and IT can rely upon, Aruba Mobility-Defined Networks™ automate infrastructure-wide performance optimization and trigger security actions that used to require manual IT intervention. The results are dramatically improved productivity and lower operational costs.
Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic. The EEO is the Law poster is available at http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf.
#ArubaNetworks #GenMobile #ArubaNetworksJobs #HPE #HewlettPackardEnterprise
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top