Senior SIEM Consultant
Hewlett Packard Enterprise creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HPE brings together a portfolio that spans software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a “reverse mentoring” program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
Enterprise Security supports our customers by providing IT Security-focused consultancy. Our customers utilize our extensive knowledge and experience of penetration, testing, governance risk and compliance, network security, and remote access. We are there for our customers – come join us!
- Engages in peer-to-peer dialogue with clients about their industry and their situation
- Opens new discussions and builds new opportunities with clients
- Constructs the overall transformation roadmap for the client
- Builds strong rapport with clients creating respect and trust
- Opens new relationship opportunities within the client environment
- Understands how to construct and gain agreement for business cases
- Selects appropriate tools available to develop and validate business cases including lifetime costing
- Shapes and influences client attitudes to outcomes and key benefits for both the client and company
- Plan and lead delivery of workshops and facilitated client events
- Develop Management of Change (MOC) work streams and
- lead the implementation of MOC activities acting as the change consultant for the client
- Ability to propose solutions, addressing client business issues and objectives using a combination of company standardized and customized services.
- Shapes approach to identifying and managing risks and assumptions and for realising benefits at a programme level
- Creates proposal describing the company solution and the associated value proposition, ensuring knowledge capture sessions are arranged and executed
- Client is typically a senior level manager. Can select/customize appropriate frameworks for delivery.
- Runs one or more segments of solutions/services business.
- Assures that correct team is assembled for the engagement.
- Owns team business goals. Overall engagement portfolio potential $10M – $15M and/or Service based consulting account potential typical total contract value (TCV) $50M
Education and Experience Required:
5 years experience in commercial or public sector. Advanced Educational degree preferred.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top