Senior Security Consultant (ArcSight)
Senior Security Consultant (ArcSight)
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is currently recruiting for an ArcSight Consultant to service the growing need for government agency SIEM deployments. In this role, you will work collaboratively with local ArcSight consultants, Managing Principals and Directors to deliver cutting edge services on client engagements with a world class team from around the globe. You will be accountable for deploying ArcSight to satisfy client business requirements and assist government agencies to utilise ArcSight to its full potential.
You will work day-to-day with clients to assist in delivering value that ArcSight brings to the overall business objective. This includes installation of ArcSight software, business requirements workshops, performance tuning and development of new ArcSight content to ensure the agencies are getting the most out of the product.
This job isn't just about installing software and making it work; it's about delivering the knowledge to our customers so that they can continue to utilise ArcSight long after you leave client site. An important aspect of this role is understanding security operations and how to utilise ArcSight to perform daily security operations tasks.
You can expect to receive world-class training that is only available to Hewlett Packard Enterprise Software Consultants.
- Provide technical direction to solve complex issues and ensure on-time delivery of solutions that meet customer expectations
- Provide technical consulting and advice to customer on-site efforts
- Assist in design enterprise-scale projects for HPE/ArcSight's solutions and products
- Develop reusable innovative solutions that demonstrate a deep technical knowledge of the products,
- processes, and the customer environment
- Deliver world-class consulting to some of the largest companies in the world
This role will require the following skills and expertise:
- 5+ years working within the information security field
- Security operations experience such as incident management, intrusion detection, firewall deployment and security event analysis
- 2+ years working with SIEM technology, preferably ArcSight
- Experience with security device and general IT installations, configuration and troubleshooting (e.g. Firewall, IDS, etc.)
- Expertise in UNIX, Linux, and Windows - able to teardown and rebuild a host system
- UNIX system administration including automation through scripting (perl, shell, python) is a plus
- Experience with database installation and configuration
- Excellent communication and customer interaction skills
- Advanced technical writing skills
- Professional certifications may include PMP, CISSP, SANS GCIA
- Willingness and ability to travel up to 75%
ArcSight helps protect enterprises and government agencies by providing complete visibility and critical insights into their IT infrastructure across all users, networks, data centres and applications. The market-leading ArcSight platform enables organizations to proactively safeguard their digital assets, control the risks associated with cyber theft, cyber fraud, and cyber warfare and cyber espionage and comply with corporate and regulatory policy.
A competitive remuneration package will be offered for the right individual. HPE is committed to the values of workforce diversity, career development and workplace flexibility. If you would like the opportunity to work for a leading edge global technology solution provider and grow your career whilst working in a challenging and interesting environment, Apply Now following the online prompts.
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Values:
Partnership first : We believe in the power of collaboration - building long term relationships with our customers, our partners and euch other
Bias for action : We never sit still - we take advantage of every opportunity
Innovators at heart : We are driven to innovate - creating both practical and breakthrough advancements
What do we offer?
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers You can also find us on: https://www.facebook.com/HPECareers https://twitter.com/HPE_Careers
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Senior Manager, Community Engagement
Rebecca is responsible for educating and inspiring HPE employees to become involved in the communities around them, then ensuring they’re each recognized for their contributions.
Back to top