Senior Security Consultant
Hewlett Packard Enterprise creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HPE brings together a portfolio that spans software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a “reverse mentoring” program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
HPE’s Enterprise Security Services division is experiencing significant growth. Strategically important, the focus of the team is to manage risk and provide security intelligence to our customers. Offering ‘Best-in-class’ security services, HPE ESS presents an outstanding opportunity to develop your career.
We are looking for talented and passionate Security professionals to join our Enterprise Security Services (ESS) – Security Consulting team in the Nordics. The Senior Security Strategy and Risk Management (SSRM) Consultant is required to work on and lead the security part of major projects for commercial and government customers. We are seeking an innovative and motivated consultant who under general direction with a high level of autonomy, uses extensive knowledge and skills obtained through education and experience to perform the necessary architecture, analysis and design, and implementation tasks related to the development of security solutions to meet the customer’s requirement.
The consultant will be required to work on multiple client accounts and must have the ability to develop and present secure solutions to leadership and technical teams. In addition the consultant will be required to lead and assess risks imposed by technical solutions and advise clients of security standards and best practice relating to the proposed security solution.
The Senior SSRM Consultant:
- Is able to articulate the business benefits of security solution to business/technical customers as appropriate, helping them to identify potential future opportunities and bringing them to the attention of people who can commit the required resources to realize those benefits
- Contributes to security pre-sales, consultancy and service delivery deliverables as directed by the Head of Nordics for Security Consulting.
- Is an expert in security from either a Management or Technical perspective, capable of understanding and resolving complex security issues
- Is a collaborative person who can work with customers, colleagues and partners. They will demonstrate personal flexibility and focused delivery to ensure the team deliver quality solutions and increase customer satisfaction
- Is familiar with security services portfolio offerings, security products and associated key partners. They always stay on message but are aware of new ideas/products and ready to suggest innovative ideas for consideration
- Contributes to the development of Proposals, White Papers, Presentations or other content supporting ESS offer
- Has deep knowledge of cyber threats and security solutions, security as a business enabler and digital transformation;
- Strong understanding of the wider security market;
- Detailed understanding of, and experience in, Cyber Security Strategy and Transformation;
- Good understanding of, and experience in, Risk Management;
- Experience in working with and influencing executives and senior management within customer organisations to identify requirements/opportunities and formulate high-level solutions;
- Ability to identify the customer’s Current Mode of Operation (As-Is), specify and design the Future Mode of Operation (To-Be) and develop a detailed gap analysis and roadmap of value add digital transformation initiatives, aligned with the customer’s business and security strategy;
- Ability to conduct a high-level gap analysis of IT/Information systems and compare them to relevant security standards (e.g ISO27001, NIST Cybersecurity Framework, PCI DSS, ISF, COBIT, etc.);
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field or equivalent work experience.
- 10 years of professional IT experience (with at least 5 years of professional experience on security related positions)
- Broad understanding of Security Incident Management, Identity and Access Management, Data Protection and Privacy;
- Experience in architectural design and implementation of complex security solutions
- Able to communicate with internal and external senior management confidently and demonstrate the professionalism of the job family
- Effective presentation skills, including the ability to develop materials and then present to an executive level audience or at public events
- Fluency in English and Swedish
- Is willing to go through Government or Industry security clearance process when required.
- Professional Accreditations (CISSP, CISM, Vendor Certifications, …)
- Security Architectural and/or Enterprise Architectural Frameworks (e.g. TOGAF)
- Interpreting and applying appropriate Standards, Policies and Legislation, (e.g. ISO27001, PCI DSS, COBIT, SOX, DPA, HMG SPF, GDPR, NIST etc) confirmed by respective certifications or relevant experience
- Drive, enthusiasm and ambition to contribute to profitable growth in a fast moving and dynamic security consulting practice;
- Strong interpersonal skills promoting customer confidence in the security consulting function and in Hewlett Packard Enterprise;
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top