Senior Project Manager
Senior Project Manager
Hewlett Packard Enterprise creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HPE brings together a portfolio that spans software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
Leads internal project to ensure that it meets all scope, time, budget and quality expectations, through planning, controlling and managing. Manages corporate and third party vendor efforts to plan, build and implement solutions to internal problems and issues.
- Manages internal projects
- Budget as detailed in Impact section Large/ complex/ single or multiple regions.
- May include detailed design of sponsors' high-level concept High risk.
- Manages project financials including business impact
- Meets or exceeds approved budgets.
- Provides reliable financial forecasts to Management.
- Manages stakeholder relationships
- Manages upper level stakeholder relationships.
- Manages project team
- Manages internal as well as external resources with a team size generally greater than 20 people from multiple countries.
- Mentors and encourages skill development of project team members.
- Provides detailed performance review input and development recommendations for team members .
Education and Experience Required:
- First Level University degree.
- 7+ years in project management roles or in like roles/businesses.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Demonstrates an in-depth understanding of key Services' operational policies, processes and methodologies applicable to project management.
- Speaks with authority to most layers of depth related to project management methods.
- Makes use of and contributes to Services PM Profession community.
- PMP Certified .
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Senior Manager, Community Engagement
Rebecca is responsible for educating and inspiring HPE employees to become involved in the communities around them, then ensuring they’re each recognized for their contributions.
Back to top