Senior Program Manager (Service Provider)
Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company, is a leading provider of next-generation networking solutions for the mobile enterprise: http://www.arubanetworks.com/company/about-us. We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Program Manager to join our team.
HPE-Aruba has a great opportunity for a top-notch senior engineering program manager with relevant experience to deliver W-Fi and cloud centric solutions for global Telcos and managed service providers.
- Engage with an experienced inter-disciplinary staff to conceive and deliver comprehensive cloud centric network solutions and services for Telcos and managed service providers.
- Work closely with both internal engineering and program teams as well as customer’s product and program teams to drive key aspects of product lifecycle management including product conception, execution, test and delivery. Must be responsive, flexible and able to succeed within an open collaborative peer environment. This job requires significant collaboration and face time with external team members in the Telco / Service Provider organization
- Be responsible for working with engineering leads (across multiple product lines) to deliver engineering schedules per agreed to requirements and manage other internal and external team members
- Lead cross functional project meetings, develop detailed schedules and track progress across multiple metrics including budget
- Lead milestone reviews
- Present project status to the executive team and to key external stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or technical discipline
- 5 years of engineering and/or Program Manager experience
- Strong understanding and knowledge of LAN/WAN/IP networking and cloud technologies
- Experience delivering LAN/WAN or Enterprise SaaS Products
- Experience with Agile Development processes
- Proficiency in creating and tracking complex development schedules, managing issues and tracking bugs using industry standard tools like Jira
- Experience with lifecycle management
- Strong understanding of technical requirements for technology integration
- Experience working with cross functional teams a strong plus
- Hands on experience collaborating with overseas teams
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience working with Telcos or vendors supplying to Telcos is strongly preferred
Aruba,a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company
Aruba,a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company, is a leading provider of next-generationnetwork access solutions for the mobile enterprise. The company designs anddelivers Mobility-Defined Networks that empower IT departments and #GenMobile,a new generation of tech-savvy users who rely on their mobile devices for everyaspect of work and personal communication. To create a mobility experience that#GenMobile and IT can rely upon, Aruba Mobility-Defined Networks™ automateinfrastructure-wide performance optimization and trigger security actions thatused to require manual IT intervention. The results are dramatically improvedproductivity and lower operational costs.
Aruba,a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company is an equal opportunity employer. Weevaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex,sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteranstatus, or any other protected characteristic. The EEO is the Law poster isavailable at http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf.
#ArubaNetworks#GenMobile #ArubaNetworksJobs #HPE #HewlettPackardEnterprise
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top