Senior Product Marketing Manager (Federal), HPE Software
Senior Product Marketing Manager (Federal) HPE Software
- Based on a strong knowledge of trends in the industry affect the strategy/direction of the product line/line of services or solutions
- Suggest strategy changes internally and with external partners
- Lead projects that involve cross-functional coordination to provide integrated products/services/ solutions
- Improve processes affecting their workgroup and interfaces; e.g., forecast system, obsolesces process with retailers
- Seen by sales team as an expert in the products/services/solutions and regularly is called on to defend the benefits in front of customers or partners Regional:
- Regularly recommend product/ service/solution strategic direction to senior management
- Often create innovative solutions to enhance sales of the product lines or line of services/solutions
- Seen by sales team as an expert in the products/services/solutions and regularly is called on to defend the benefits in front of customers or partners
- Influences at the senior vice president and above level
Education and Experience Required:
- College degree in Marketing/Business/Technical
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- 10 years in product marketing fundamentals.
- Strong leadership capabilities.
- Minimum 1 year work experience in a general marketing function beyond Product Marketing.
- 5 years of experience within the Federal space, with strong understanding of budgets, sales cycles, buyers, contracts, messaging and product positioning for Federal markets.
- Preferred: DoD Secret or Top Secret clearance.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top