Senior Processing Associate
Senior Processing Associate
Hewlett Packard Enterprise creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HPE brings together a portfolio that spans software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You'll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a "reverse mentoring" program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
Enterprise Group works to streamline innovation and simplify IT with superior solutions. By combining ESSN (Enterprise Server, Storage and Networking) and Technology Services into one division, we gain a strategic advantage in our focus on "Converged Infrastructure". The HPE Enterprise Group supports our customers with the transformation and integration of their technology. We are there for our customers – come join us!
This family generally performs back-office functions and is typically a non-customer facing role responsible for performing general and specific tasks related to the effective execution and support of the end to end sales cycle processes. This may include at the non-exempt level, capture, entry and organization of customer information, updating sales opportunity data, maintaining records and documentation, researching information, compiling data for reports, assisting with analysis, and coordinating work via pre-defined processes. Ensures that both transactional and aggregated data are timely, accurate, organized and accessible. At the exempt level, develops specific and ad-hoc reports to track key performance indicators, sales productivity, and /or business goal attainment. Ensures recorded transactions and customer information is appropriately secure and that data retrieval and reporting capabilities meet the needs of internal sales, operational support, delivery and audit teams and in accordance with local legal compliance and company policy requirements. Interfaces with internal stakeholders, partners and end customers to communicate status or resolve issues arising during or after the sales cycle. Provides knowledge expertise to the company's operations community to optimize, simplify, and standardize the use of customer and sales data for decision making.
- Performs basic data entry per pre- defined processes and compiles information for reports.
- Supports day-to-day post-sales order transactions (e.g., credits, returns, order entry) and reporting of customer issues (e.g., specialized product builds, performance reports); handles a limited number of moderate to highly complex customer accounts.
- Assists other departments and support groups (e.g., internal sales, audit, operational support, delivery) by reporting issues to the appropriate roles; may assist with resolution of basic issues.
- Helps resolve moderately to highly complex customer issues (e.g., distribution, pricing) and proactively follows-up to assist external-facing customer service representatives.
- Resolves open order (backlog) report issues of moderate to high complexity and reaches out to supply chain or factory to determine source of delay; communicates status and escalates issues to higher levels.
- Resolves order management issues for all product lines using specialized subject matter knowledge and is a subject matter expert to other departments (e.g., testing new systems to ensure order management system works correctly)
- Enters sales data in a timely and efficient manner, maintaining documentation and records.
Education and Experience Required:
- Two year university degree or equivalent experience.
- Typically 4-6 years experience in a customer service role.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong communication skills. Fluency in English and local language mastery.
- Intermediate knowledge of internal processes and policies.
- Developed understanding of local legal compliance issues.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Good teamwork skills.
- Intermediate time management skills.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Values:
Partnership first: We believe in the power of collaboration - building long term relationships with our customers, our partners and each other
Bias for action: We never sit still - we take advantage of every opportunity
Innovators at heart: We are driven to innovate - creating both practical and breakthrough advancements
What do we offer?
Extensive social benefits, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers
You can also find us on:
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Senior Manager, Community Engagement
Rebecca is responsible for educating and inspiring HPE employees to become involved in the communities around them, then ensuring they’re each recognized for their contributions.
Back to top