Senior Marketing Manager
As part of a fast-paced North America demand marketing team, the country marketing role will focus on marketing planning and execution of digital marketing, lead generation campaigns, events, partner marketing, PR and sales enablement to drive sales pipeline and growth for HPE Aruba in Canada. Additionally, the role will have responsibility for competitive campaigns across the NA region. The role reports to the NA Demand Generation Marketing Lead.
- Develop and gain buy-in to quarterly marketing plans that align to the country business objectives and meet overall strategic goals to drive demand
- Work with global campaigns, regional marketing and country sales teams to effectively adapt, plan and execute demand programs such as account-based marketing and direct mail
- Ensure effective leads follow-up and nurturing
- Collaborate with channel marketing team to leverage partner co-marketing opportunities
- Implement in-country brand awareness initiatives to strengthen the Aruba networking brand
- Direct the development of customer success stories and case studies for Canada customer wins; manage translation of key marketing assets and collateral as needed
- Plan and execute events that demand and customer engagement; maintain a regional calendar of marketing events
- Lead alliance marketing coordination and management at the country level to ensure optimum inclusion in alliance marketing programs
- Lead planning and execution of competitive campaigns across AMS region
- Track and measure campaign effectiveness and adjust plans as needed
- Manage quarterly budget for campaigns and other marketing activities.
- 10 years marketing/demandgeneration experience in B2B, networking/mobility a plus
- BA or BS in Marketingor related field, MBA preferred
- Expert knowledge ofmarketing mix, including digital, social, direct and measurement
- Hands-on experiencewith marketing automation tools preferred; strong technical aptitude
- Excellentwritten/verbal communication skills
- Strong collaboratorand influencer with ability to cut through complexity
- Organized with an eyefor continual improvement
- Thrive in afast-paced, dynamic environment
- Ability to developand maintain relationships within a virtual team
- Ability to interface effectively with all levels of management and functional disciplines.
- French is a plus
Thanksfor taking the time to review our job, if you think it is a match to yourexperience and interests please apply today— we are eager to learn more aboutyou! If you know a friend who may be a fit for the job please refer them.
Pleasenote the above statements describe the general nature and level of work only.They are not a complete list of all required responsibilities, duties andskills. Other duties may be added, or this description amended at any time.
In order to satisfy our contractual obligations withclients, the successful candidate will be required to pass a basic, standard CriminalRecords check. You will also be required to sign off on HPE’s Confidentiality,Non-Solicitation and Conflict of Interest Agreement.
Hewlett-Packard Enterprise is an equal opportunityemployer. We welcome the many dimensions of diversity.
Accommodation of special needs for qualifiedcandidates may be considered within the framework of the HPE AccommodationPolicy.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top