Senior LINUX System Administrator - Secret Clearance
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is a leading global technology services provider delivering business solutions to its clients.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise delivers the industry’s broadest portfolios of information technology, applications and business process outsourcing services to clients in the manufacturing; financial services; healthcare; communications, media and entertainment; energy; transportation; and consumer and retail industries; and to governments around the world.
Governments turn to Hewlett Packard Enterprise to help reduce costs, streamline processes and operate more efficiently, while improving the quality and value of the services they provide. Our deep experience in the public and private sectors has enabled us to deliver substantial results for a variety of government organizations.
We are currently looking for a Senior Linux System Administrator with an Active Secret Clearance to:
- Assist Information Assurance personnel with the maintenance of their Red Hat Enterprise Linux systems across Nonsecure Internet Protocol Router Network (NIPRNet) and Secret Internet Protocol Router Network (SIPRNet).
- Provide senior level system administration necessary to support Red Hat Linux operating system scanning capability to optimize client’s Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS).
- Assist customer personnel in the development and maintenance of their Solaris web portals/sites on NIPRNet and (SIPRNet).
- Facilitate the addition of more scanning devices across the client’s security center enterprise.
- Operational duties will include all aspects of system administration including installation, configuration, implementation and maintenance of Linux servers, both hardware and virtual.
- Responsibilities will include building, configuring troubleshooting applications, backups and restoration, user support and documentation.
Qualified LINUX system administrator, with 8 years experience, knowledge of Red Hat Satellite Operating Systems, Current DoD 8570 Security Plus Certification (Min).
Highly desirable: Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) 5/6 administration experience, ideally a Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) and/or Red Hat Certified System Engineer (RHCSE).
Bachelor of Arts/Science or equivalent degree in computer science or related area of study; without a degree, three additional years of relevant professional experience (11 years in total).
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top