Senior Lifecycle Product Marketing Manager – Storage and Big Data Solutions
At HPE, you’ll build the future—one big idea at a time. Ready to unleash your professional potential? You’ll use your experience and scientific knowledge to develop, modify, design, and test products, software, systems, and processes. And you’ll help drive our growth as a technology leader. If solving the world’s biggest challenges sounds like the right career path for you, read on.
Enterprise Group works to streamline innovation and simplify IT with superior solutions. By combining ESSN (Enterprise Server, Storage and Networking) and Technology Services into one division, we gain a strategic advantage in our focus on “Converged Infrastructure”. The HPE Enterprise Group supports our customers with the transformation and integration of their technology. We are there for our customers – come join us!
Looking for a Product Manager to drive the front-end activities of the Apollo4510/4200 platforms.
As the Senior Lifecycle Product Marketing Manager this person will drive all the activities listed below.
- Scale the Apollo 4510/4200 business, independently as hardware and with solutions for object and big data.
- Ensure smooth transition of this product line to storage, with the right product line structures and sales compensation plans
- Determine optimal structure for options and sales compensation model for storage, now that these product lines are in storage
- Collaborate with inbound PM for 4510/4200 to drive product/solution requirements back into engineering. Represent the product lines in front of customers and partners.
- Put governance models in place for development and GTM execution of these hardware platforms.
- Track and execute on pipeline growth for these platforms. Drive regular interlock calls with the field.
- Collaborate with team on sales execution programs for the platforms and with DCIG marketing team on marketing programs.
- Collaborate with object storage and big data teams on sales and GTM execution for their solutions on Apollo platforms.
- Enable channel partners on solutions built on Apollo platforms.
- Increase the pricing velocity on Apollo platforms.
- Drive sales and GTM programs for vertical solutions.
Education and Experience Required:
- College degree in Marketing/Business/Technical
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Highly knowledgeable of product/solution family and the business needs of the target customers
- 7 years experience in product marketing fundamentals
- Demonstrated knowledge of general marketing function either through education or work experience
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top