Senior Lifecycle Product Manager – Storage and Big Data
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE), you’ll build the future—one big idea at a time. Ready to unleash your professional potential? You’ll use your experience and scientific knowledge to develop, modify, design, and test products, software, systems, and processes. And you’ll help drive our growth as a technology leader. If solving the world’s biggest challenges sounds like the right career path for you, read on.
Enterprise Group works to streamline innovation and simplify IT with superior solutions. By combining ESSN (Enterprise Server, Storage and Networking) and Technology Services into one division, we gain a strategic advantage in our focus on “Converged Infrastructure”. The HPE Enterprise Group supports our customers with the transformation and integration of their technology. We are there for our customers – come join us!
Looking for a Product Manager to drive activities.
As the Senior Lifecycle Product Manager this person will drive all the activities listed below.
Specific Responsibilities include:
- Define and implementHPE’s Object Storage portfolio strategy
- Combine customer inputs,market knowledge, technical capabilities, and business acumen to bring industrydisrupting products to market
- Coordinate among keystakeholders to bring products through the product lifecycle (e.g., planning,development, sustaining, and EOL)
- Manage acrossportfolio’s value chain partners to optimize margins and revenue (e.g.technical services, warranty, inventory, marketing, pricing)
Education and Experience Required:
- College degree in Marketing/Business/Technical
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in computer science, engineering or related field of study. MBA or advanced degree in computer science or engineering preferred.
- Technical understanding and knowledge of the storage industry
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Technical understanding and knowledge of the Object Storage industry and ability to make product specific technical recommendations
- Extensive cross-team and people management skills with history of delivering results in complex, ambiguous projects
- Skills in building cost efficient solutions through use of financial metrics and analysis
- Deep experience in root cause analysis and problem detection
- Highly knowledgeable of product/solution family and the business needs of the target customers
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top