Senior Java Developer
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is one of the largest world providers of products, solutions and services in a range of new technologies for individual and corporate users. IT industry (Teleinfo 500, Computerworld TOP 200) recognizes HP Poland as the biggest IT Company and IT service provider in Poland. The company has been holding this position since 1997.
Applications Services Global Delivery Poland, a large, growing delivery center located in Warsaw and Łódź, offers high quality Applications Development and Applications Management Services to HP customers all over the world. The Center’s portfolio covers full software lifecycle, including: Applications Development; Applications Management, Quality Assurance, Project Management, Testing, Business and Systems Analysis. The main technology focus is on Data Warehousing/Business Intelligence, Web and mobile solutions, ERP and CRM systems. Most of the Center’s employees hold multiple certifications in Oracle, Sun, SAP, Siebel, ISEB, ISTQB, ITIL, CMMI, PMP, and Six Sigma.
Senior Java Developer
Job location: Warsaw or Łódź
- Working with the technical architect identify the necessary tasks to perform the WebLogic/Java upgrade highlighting dependencies and impacted 3rd parties.
- Work with the project manager to plan the necessary tasks
- Set up development environment and install the required components
- Remediate the Java code where required for the upgrade
- Assure the solution prior to passing to system test
- Support required test phases
- Provide input to the preparation of integration plans
- Tracking progress and reporting this to the project manager
- Min 5 years’ experience of java development on a large Java 3 tier (client – business logic – data) solutions.
- Hands on experience of a WebLogic and/or java upgrade.
- Experience with RHEL or comparable Linux environment.
- Experience with a system utilising an Oracle database.
- A good track record of working independently without supervision
- Experience of working on a geographically distributed team.
- The ability to prioritise and manage the work tasks.
- Good communication skills (English written and spoken)
Main development skills:
- Java 1.6
- Java 1.8
- Struts 1.2
- HTML 4
- Web Services
- Weblogic 10
- Weblogic 12
- Shell scripting
Nice to haves:
- Apache (HTTPD)
- LDAP (RedHat directory services 9)
- Oracle (SQL)
not only a stable job in well renown company but it also provides an attractive working environment where you can meet many new, inspiring people from all across the world. A place where you can develop yourself, work with experts, have some occasions to relax and have some fun as well as to enjoy many activities suitable for our Employees and their lifestyles . Below you will find information about what we have to offer:
Medical package for Employees and their closest family
- Multisport card
- Life insurance package
- Employee Assistance program – help in a difficult life situation
- Free coffee, tea and fruit
- Modern offices in attractive locations
- Work-Life balance support including flex-time arrangements and work from home opportunities
- Trainings, opportunity for personal development and advancement within the company
- Wellness program
- HPE Badge discount program
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top