Senior IT Engineer
Senior IT Engineer
Hewlett Packard Enterprise creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HPE brings together a portfolio that spans software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You'll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a "reverse mentoring" program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
The IT industry is changing. Simplicity, agility, and higher levels of value-to-cost are integral to the success of businesses around the globe. HPE's internal IT team recognizes this and is at the forefront of the new style of IT. Supporting our global workforce with technology and infrastructure solutions, our internal IT team is a showcase for HPE Technologies. Working for HPE IT places you at the cutting edge of Cloud, Big Data, Security, Mobility and Data Center transformation.
- Participate in IT general support service to corporate users with team on daily basis, troubleshoot client HW/SW problem, take tickets and resolve within SLA
- Administrate Windows and Linux IT infrastructure, including Windows AD, MS Exchange, File & Printing service, DHCP, DNS, Server/PC data backup service provisions etc.
- Participate in IT Datacenter maintenance which includes storage and backup software.
- Participate in Office facilities administration and maintenance with team includes exposure to office 365, printers, Audio/ Video conferencing etc.
- Administrate VMware vSphere production system, deploy VMs on demand to users
- Good sense of new technology, strong desire to learn.
- Good knowledge on Windows Linux systems in enterprise infrastructure.
- Good knowledge on MS SQL and monitoring tools
- Good knowledge in WAN/LAN technologies, router, switch, VoIP etc.
- Advance knowledge in VMware vSphere System Administration.
- 5 to 8 years of experience in IT technical support to end-users.
- Good Problem solving and analytical skills.
- Good communication skills, good interface to users, team members and vendors.
- Be capable of dealing pressure, balance work and life correspondingly
- MCSE, CCNA, VCP, RHCE is preferred.
- Excellent oral and written English skills.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Values:
Partnership first: We believe in the power of collaboration - building long term relationships with our customers, our partners and each other
Bias for action: We never sit still - we take advantage of every opportunity
Innovators at heart: We are driven to innovate - creating both practical and breakthrough advancements
What do we offer?
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers
You can also find us on:
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Senior Manager, Community Engagement
Rebecca is responsible for educating and inspiring HPE employees to become involved in the communities around them, then ensuring they’re each recognized for their contributions.
Back to top