Senior International Tax Analyst
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading technology company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a “reverse mentoring” program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
HPE’s Global Tax team sits within the wider Global Finance organization. Their goal is to provide a competitive advantage to HPE shareowners and the HPE business through tax solutions, while ensuring uncompromising integrity, professional excellence, and regulatory compliance. The Global Tax Leadership team is passionate about developing their employees and providing opportunities for career development.
This position will be involved in:
- Inclusion of non-U.S. entities’ results in the tax provision and tax return of U.S. consolidated group, including all aspects of U.S. international tax such as earnings & profits calculations, Subpart F computations, foreign tax credit and international portions of federal tax return preparation
- International tax provision analysis (quarterly and annual), including complex structural and planning transaction analysis, APB 23 analysis, basis and E&P studies, and books basis analysis
- Various tax planning activities and research including estimated tax forecasts and other projects that involve a high degree of complexity
- Leading junior level or co-sourced personnel on priority projects in both the tax compliance, planning and tax accounting areas
- Researching and concluding on complex tax technical issues
- Leading ongoing process transformation initiatives
- Responding to notices from various tax authorities
- Working across different functions and levels within the organization
- 7 to 10 years international tax experience with a multinational company or public accounting firm
- Licensed CPA or JD, preferred
- Experience with leading complex projects and geographically diverse teams
- Excellent project management, communication, problem solving and analytical skills
- CorpTax experience a plus
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top