Senior Inside Sales Account Manager, Hewlett Packard Enterprise
On November 1st, a new industry leading Fortune 50 company is being launched – Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE)! This milestone event brings exciting, new opportunities selling HPE’s cutting edge solutions. HP Software plays an integral part in the strategy of HPE by delivering innovative software that helps our customers transform to a hybrid infrastructure to power the apps that drive their business, protect their digital enterprise, empower a data-driven organization, and enable workplace productivity while delighting customers in an era of anywhere, anytime access.
HP Software is:
One of the largest software companies in the world
- or #2 in all markets in which we compete
One of the largest SaaS providers
Serves more than 50,000 customers, including 94% of the Fortune 100
We are looking for highly motivated, ambitious, career-driven Inside Sales Account Manager fluent in the French to sell our IT Operations Management (ITM), Application Delivery Management (ADM), Enterprise Security (ESP) & Big Data products and solutions in the new role of SMB Account Manager. Individuals performing this role will have full responsibility for a set of end-customer accounts in a defined territory without the burden of travel associated with field sales.
Inside Sales Account Managers are expected to:
- Sell products and services to an assigned geographic or account based territory.
- Own the end-customer relationships across a number of decision-makers, carry primary quota, and be responsible for hitting growth targets.
- Balance the use of social, digital, telephone and email sales tactics.
- Identify new business opportunities and upsell existing install in territory and with HP partners by creating and implementing territory campaigns.
- Prospect and close on line and by phone, leveraging modern selling tools.
- Responsible for understanding HP’s product offerings and competitive environment.
- Balance inbound and outbound prospecting to gain access to the right buyers.
- Must be fluent in the French.
- Have 2-4 years of selling or account management experience.
- Have a degree from a four year university or equivalent.
- Demonstrate a track record of sales success, regularly meeting or exceeding sales quota.
- Have experience delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs.
- Have experience in the IT industry with exposure to and experience with new, evolving models of software delivery to customers in SaaS, Cloud and Mobile models.
- Have experience with one or more of the following products and solutions: Service & Portfolio Management (SPM), Business Service Management (BSM), Automation & Cloud Management, Application Lifecycle Management (ALM), Arcsight, Fortify, Tipping Point, Haven, IDOL
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top