Senior Inside Sales Account Manager, Hewlett Packard Enterprise
HPE Softwareplays an integral part in the strategy of HPE by delivering innovative softwarethat helps our customers transform to a hybrid infrastructure to power the appsthat drive their business, protect their digital enterprise, empower adata-driven organization, and enable workplace productivity while delightingcustomers in an era of anywhere, anytime access.
HPE Software is:
One of the largest software companies in the world
- or #2 in all markets in which we compete
One of thelargest SaaS providers
Serves more than 50,000customers, including 94% of the Fortune 100
We are lookingfor highly motivated, ambitious, career-driven individuals to sell our ITOperations Management (ITM) and Application Delivery Management (ADM) products. Individualsperforming this role will have full responsibility for a set of end-customeraccounts in a defined territory without the burden of travel associated withfield sales.
Sr. Inside SalesAccount Managers are expected to:
- Sellproducts and services to assigned medium named accounts.
- Ownthe end-customer relationships across a number of decision-makers, carryprimary quota, and be responsible for hitting growth targets.
- Balancethe use of social, digital, telephone and email sales tactics.
- Identifynew business opportunities and upsell existing install in territory and with HPpartners by creating and implementing territory campaigns.
- Prospectand close on line and by phone, leveraging modern selling tools.
- Responsiblefor understanding HP’s product offerings and competitive environment.
- Balanceinbound and outbound prospecting to gain access to the right buyers.
- Havea degree from a four year university
- Have8 or more years of selling or account managementexperience
- Demonstrate a track record of sales success, regularly meeting orexceeding sales quota
- Haveexperience delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Haveexperience in the IT industry with exposure to and experience with new,evolving models of software delivery to customers in SaaS, Cloud and Mobilemodels. (MUST HAVE ENTERPRISE SOFTWARE EXPERIENCE.)
- Haveexperience with one or more of the following products and solutions: Service& Portfolio Management (SPM), Business Service Management (BSM), Automation& Cloud Management, Application Lifecycle Management (ALM)
- Exhibitexcellent verbal and written communication skills
- Becareer motivated and embrace opportunities for upward mobility at HPE!
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top