Senior Industry Marketing Manager- Financial Services
In this strategic Industry Marketing role, youwill create and shape the Hewlett Packard Enterprise story for the FinancialServices Industry across the globe. As a key part of HPE’ssolution marketing team, you will drive content and messaging in the languageof Financial Services customers worldwide, putting industry context aroundHPE’s product, solution, and services. This role requires acreative, motivated self-starter, who is part Financial Services Industrysubject matter expert, and part strategic marketer.
- Developand execute the overall Financial Services Marketing Strategy for HPE, as apart of a focused team that successfully positions Hewlett Packard Enterpriseto industries all over the world.
- DevelopHPE messaging directed at the Financial Services industry, through alignment ofindustry business issues and the HPE Portfolio.
- Understandand be able to position the services and solutions across the HPE portfoliothat play in the Financial Services Industry, including banking, capitalmarkets, and insurance.
- Supportregional marketing efforts with compelling industry content and tools togenerate demand and accelerate sales.
- PositionHewlett Packard Enterprise effectively with Industry Press and Analysts.
- Pursueand develop Industry References and Case Studies, working with sales and thecustomer advocacy teams.
- Serveas an industry subject matter expert in the Financial Services area,working with marketing, sales, and customers as called upon. Occasionally,deliver talks at EBC briefings, sales trainings, and other key events requiringindustry expertise.
- Participatein a global FSI Community to gather feedback and share ideas acrossHewlett Packard Enterprise.
Theideal Financial Services Marketing Manager will typically demonstrate thefollowing qualities:
- Acknowledgedmastery of marketing principles, practices, tactics and tools.
- Highlyknowledgeable on all aspects of offering, segment, partner and account-basedmarketing.
- Experienceleading cross-functional teams (multiple BU’s, globally, multiple functions).
- Strongproject and budget management skills.
- Excellentwritten/oral communications.
- Highlevels of tact and diplomacy
- Independentand can work in ambiguous environments yet still drive outcomes and results
- Excellentinfluencing, consensus-building and conflict-resolution skills.
Education andExperience Required:
- Bachelor’sDegree in Communications, Marketing, Business Administration, or related field;MBA Preferred
- 10 years of experience across several marketing or integrated communicationsdisciplines
Knowledge and SkillsRequired:
- In-depthunderstanding of the Financial Services Industry (other industries a plus)
- Demonstratedability to develop effective and concise value propositions, messaging,content, and tools.
- Excellentcommunication skills—comfort in speaking with and influencing IndustryAnalysts, HPE Sr. Executives, and VP/C-Level Customers.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top