Senior Hardware Field Technical Support Engineer
Hewlett Packard Enterprise creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HPE brings together a portfolio that spans software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a “reverse mentoring” program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
Our Enterprise Group (EG) combines the portfolio of Enterprise Servers, Storage, Networking and Technology Services to solve the complexities of the extended enterprise and deliver advanced solutions and services to our global, commercial and public sector and SMB customers throughout the regions.
- Good understanding and working experience on Enterprise Server hardware and storage ( minimum 4 years)
- Can independently manage server hardware replacement, firmware update and configurations.
- Good knowledge of RHEL and VMware
- Integrate technical knowledge and business understanding to create solutions for customer
- Mentor/consult with team members, other organizations, customers, and vendors on complex issues.
- Act as trusted advisor in the consultant role for customer and company sales teams.
- Design and deliver support solutions using specific industry knowledge and expertise; Assist Mission Critical or project manager in solution formation and lead Mission Critical delivery team in planning, delivering, and managing complex support solutions
- Provide suggestions for operational efficiencies
- Create and deliver Value Based Delivery (VBD) account plans for assigned accounts.
- Lead Customer Expectation management as part of escalation process.
- Give inputs to operational methods and programs that may affect the business management strategy in a geographic area. Manages delivery of proactive Mission Critical industry support solutions. Represents company Mission Critical support services portfolio to company Management and customer management Accountable to cultivate and grow executive-level relationships with Mission Critical customer management for high level accounts. Impact through the expertise, quality of service, and influence of advice.
- Lead small project teams Provides team and account project leadership Provide leadership and mentoring to Mission Critical Support Specialists, Mission Critical Account Support Consultant (ASC)s and entire Mission Critical account team. Scope and impact is associated with customer revenues, which can vary depending on geography. Typically in a large country like United States (US), supports customers less than $1 million in revenue.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Values:
Partnership first: We believe in the power of collaboration – building long term relationships with our customers, our partners and euch other
Bias for action: We never sit still – we take advantage of every opportunity
Innovators at heart: We are driven to innovate – creating both practical and breakthrough advancements
What do we offer?
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers
You can also find us on:
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or Associate degree holder (technical field) with 4-6 years of working experience in Enterprise Server, storage hardware is desired.
- Good communication – Spoken and written
- Male candidate and Ready to work in shifts
Knowledge and Skills Required:
In-depth knowledge of company and industry standard networked computing environments, operating systems, and applications. Some in-depth knowledge of corporate organization and policies. Thorough knowledge of all r
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top