Senior Front End Developer
Hewlett Packard Enterprise creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HPE brings together a portfolio that spans software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents.
HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
HPE Software has a wide variety of Software Solutions and Services that allow customers to: deliver amazing applications, re-invent IT operations, optimize and monetize customer engagement, identify and neutralize security threats, and protect and govern data assets. HPE Software is a fast growing business unit which supports its customers on planning, conceptual design and implementation of software solutions.
Data Center Automation Suite (DCA) represents a new HPE scalable solution for achieving a software defined data center. The suite is dedicated to medium and large IT businesses and fulfills the need of accelerating the provisioning, patching and compliance across full stack (server/network/middleware/database/process) in the heterogeneous environments through a unified, flexible and consistent way. DCA is built around the existing HPE products that individually address the automation of each layer in the full-stack data center.
Senior Front End Developer
You will be part of a team developing solutions for the Data Center Automation domain, embracing DevOps methodology and taking ownership of production systems. A solid background of successful development activities on business-critical, enterprise-class, multi-tier software products is desired. You will be involved in all aspects of designing, developing and supporting web-based software products and working collaboratively with Product Management and Quality Assurance Engineers.
- Design and implement front-end solutions for the Data Center Automation domain
- Work as part of a team to develop and scope all user scenarios and development tasks
- Review and understand functional UI requirements and be able to produce application designs and UI prototypes focusing on workflow and usability
- Implement new UI functionality using state-of-the art industry standard frameworks, such as ReactJS, NodeJS
- Research and incorporate 3rd-party or open source components that achieve our requirements
- Work with back-end application developers to define REST APIs that will support the UI
- Resolve defects for new as well as existing components
- Provide guidance and mentoring to less-experienced staff members
- Work in a fast-paced Agile scrum team on all phases of the software development lifecycle
About the candidate
- Bachelor’s degree Computer Science or related field
- Experience with developing front-end web applications
- Experience with Java, REST, open source development are a plus
- Strong knowledge of software development methodologies and related tools
- Excellent software development and engineering skills on large-scale, mission-critical infrastructure applications
- Ability to work in Windows and Linux
- Experience in multi-tasking and prioritizing in a fast paced, team-oriented environment
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Fluent business English
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Values:
Partnership first: We believe in the power of collaboration – building long term relationships with our customers, our partners and each other
Bias for action: We never sit still – we take advantage of every opportunity
Innovators at heart: We are driven to innovate – creating both practical and breakthrough advancements
What do we offer?
Extensive social benefits, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers
You can also find us on:
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top