Senior Financial Systems Analyst
Senior Financial Systems Analyst
Hewlett Packard Enterprise creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HPE brings together a portfolio that spans software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You'll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a "reverse mentoring" program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
This Accounts Payable Expert will be responsible for all system changes within
the HPE's AP System, in a timely and accurate manner, as an independent
contributor. As a subject matter and domain and domain expert, provides
expertise to functional project teams and may participate in cross functional
initiatives spanning across multiple processes or functional areas. Configuration
lead also performs periodical data analysis to ensure that rules and limits are
within accepted thresholds. The role required the Lead to work closely with
partnering organizations like Controllership, Delivery Teams and IT, in
ensuring that any / and all changes to the legal and business requirements are
reflected in the Accounts Payable application
The scope of the project work include and is focused on project scoping and
planning, business requirements gathering, process design, process consulting,
testing, training, migration, and operational stabilization
Being a subject matter expert in the Accounts Payable process, and owing to
the exposure around multiple Finance processes, additional responsibilities
include leading process improvement projects in order to achieve business
result across multiple Finance functional areas.
- Leads and provides expertise to project teams during the implementation of a system solution.
- Troubleshoots independently, quickly finding the root cause of issues.
- Leads and provides expertise to functional project teams and leads cross-functional initiatives.
- Partners with internal customers, examining moderately to highly complex issues or concerns to find a solution.
- Uses expert subject matter knowledge and research to identify and develop the business potential of a given project.
- Solves most problems independently and articulates issues across functions and businesses, collaborating with other individuals contributors, sometimes outside of the job family, to bring about solutions.
- Identifies and implements process improvement.
- Mentors and trains lower level employees.
- Impacts high-value, large and complex projects.
- Generates new ideas and drive change.
Education and Experience Required:
- First level university degree with a focus in finance; advanced degree preferred.
- Typically 8+ years of experience.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Expert understanding of financial systems and processes in several areas like AP/AR/Bank/GL....
- Excellent oral and written communication skills for interacting with stakeholders.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Expert analytical skills and the ability to synthesize change quickly using advanced subject and process knowledge.
- Expert understanding of accounting principles.
- Expert project management skills for running large, complex projects.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize
- Ability to generate original ideas and to bring about their implementation.
Strong knowledge SAP AP Process Module
Strong leadership skills.
Experience in working in an international environment.
Business experience & good knowledge in the banking, finance, accounts payable and accounts receivable area in a corporate setting.
Strong oral and written communication skills as well as the ability to work via the phone with virtual teams in an international environment.
Advanced analytical skills
If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers
You can also find us on:
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Senior Manager, Community Engagement
Rebecca is responsible for educating and inspiring HPE employees to become involved in the communities around them, then ensuring they’re each recognized for their contributions.
Back to top