Senior Financial Systems Analyst
Hewlett Packard Enterprise creates new possibilities fortechnology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments andsociety. HPE brings together a portfolio that spans software, services and ITinfrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries onsix continents. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions thatdrive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of ourclients.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among themost powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPEculture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will havemany opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities.You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning andmaximize your knowledge. We also have a “reverse mentoring” program whichallows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generationworkforce.
- Independently leads projects teams to design and implementation of a system solution.
- Troubleshoots independently, quickly finding the root cause of the most complex issues and resolving them.
- Runs major cross-functional projects of one year duration supported by teams of 20 or more members and oversees several work streams.
- Partners with internal customers to deliver reports and resolve the most complex issues.
- Uses in-depth knowledge and research to generate and implement innovative new ideas that will be integral in driving future success for the company across the globe.
- Solves problems independently and articulates complex issues across functions and businesses, collaborating with other individuals contributors, sometimes outside of the job family, to bring about solutions.
- Identifies, implements, and leads process improvement.
- Mentors and trains lower level employees.
- Represents Global Financial Solutions (GFS) across organisations
- Recognized internally at a global level.
- Influences high value project design, selection and implementation.
Qualifications – Internal
Education and Experience Required:
- First level university degree with a focus in finance, accounting, system
- Chartered Accountant/ Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Project Management Professional (PMP) or PRINCE2 – Preferred
- SAP FICO/ SD module certified – Preferred
Knowledge and Skills Required:
Project management skills for running large, highly complex projects or programs
Leads complex process design, re-design and large, complex projects from beginning to end while managing the project
budget, resources, scope and schedule
Expert and in-depth understanding of financial systems and processes in several areas.
Superior oral and written communication skills for interacting with stakeholders and management.
Strong interpersonal relationship skills
Excellent presentation skills.
Expert analytical skills and the ability to synthesize change quickly using advanced subject and process knowledge.
Ability to lead virtual global teams and influence without authority
Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize
Ability to generate original ideas and to bring about their implementation.
Strong understanding of the company’s businesses and priorities.
Mentor and train junior team members
You can also find us on:
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top