Senior Financial Systems Analyst
“Hewlett Packard Enterprise creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HPE brings together a portfolio that spans software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a “reverse mentoring” program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.”
The Finance team at HPE provides world class decision support driving profitable growth and exceptional shareholder value through our commitment to operational excellence, people development, and innovation. We provide accurate and timely financial information meeting the company’s regulatory and fiduciary responsibilities with unwavering integrity.
In the Finance division, our reporting and controlling teams are working on tasks like asset management, financial integration of mergers and acquisitions, as well as USGAAP-reporting. Our objective is to display all business activities in a financially correct and transparent manner.
- Lead on all aspects of the project lifecycle (Requirements, Design, Testing, MOC, Support)
- Drive the effective timely delivery of the project deadline and outputs
- Contribute, plan and be responsible for all aspects impacting finance related to allocated projects
- Maintain regular and strong communication with stakeholders
- Ensure quality and high standards are maintained at all times
- Understands customers’ needs, applications, and trends and make sure all are documented as part of the project.
- Exercises creativity in the design, development, or improvement of major functional processes
- The responsibilities also extend to providing deep level support to the operations team
- Mentor and train junior members of staff
- Lead steering reviews and drive senior management for decisions.
- Manage the E2E aspects of the allocated projects from the planning stages all the way through to post go live support.
- As a system architect they would on a daily basis improve existing processes and tools and implement new solutions to support compliance with business requirements as well as country, local, tax regulations
- The individual will act as a finance systems architect making sure that all aspects of the finance design and finance master data are deployed in line the company strategy.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Strong cross function knowledge on the finance flows across the Business Units (EG HW, TS and ES) plus an holistic view across all finance functions, AR, AP, GL, IC, Tax, MEC, Revenue, Costing, Fixed Asset, Expense management.
- Strong experience in the BU accounting and associated process
- Experience on SAP SD/FI/CO required and SAP S4/HANA preferred
- Experience on SAP implementation
- PMP qualification would be advantageous.
- Superior oral and written communication and networking skills for interacting with stakeholders and management
- Strong communication and leadership across all aspects of the project life cycle working closely with the business partners.
- Must be able to influence other groups and functional areas in defining policy, procedures, or systems
- Self-starter who can look at existing processes and feel confident to come forward with new ideas and suggestions.
What do we offer?
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top