Senior Financial Planning Analyst
In Hewlett Packard Enterprise we create new possibilities for technology and services, offering solutions, which help businesses and individual clients in achieving their goals, making the most of its potential, fulfilling aspirations and dreams. We serve our clients in over 170 countries.
In Poland we are located in Warsaw, Wroclaw, Lodz.
About Enterprise Services Finance
We provide world-class financial support for the Enterprise Services business providing insight into performance, opportunities and risk. We provide accurate and timely financial information meeting the company’s regulatory and fiduciary responsibilities with unwavering integrity on behalf of Enterprise Services. We are committed to operational excellence, people development, and innovation.
A CEE FP&A Lead is responsible for financial support to a selected CEE management team (Finance Manager, Industry Director, and Account Leadership Teams). The role is also responsible for Month End Close, Forecasting and Budgeting cadence. This includes oversight over the cost structure analytics, Revenue and Sales Performance, Cash flow analytics, Balance Sheet review and CAPEX planning. On top of that there are many ad hoc tasks and activities that need resolution in short deadlines.
- Holding reviews with different stakeholders
- Great understanding of forecasted numbers delivered by finance/business, inclusive of Risk and Opportunity section to increase forecast predictability
- Deep financial and business analysis (narratives, bridges)
- Consolidation of data and reporting pack preparation
Month End Close
- Running and analysing reports
- Preparing and communicating daily estimates
- Providing complex financial analysis to business management
- Working on month end close pack and explaining deviation to forecast
- Cost structure analysis
- Business review pack preparation
- Standardizing reporting
- Cooperation with Contract Analysts
- Cooperation with Central Cluster FP&A Team
- Balance sheet review
- Budgeting process
- Supporting the implementation of new reporting and forecasting systems
- Integrating and consolidating data output from various systems and perform analysis to identify both financial and non-financial indicators to identify root cause or business driven
- Propose and develop data integrity checks to keep the management reporting clean and reconciled
- Analyzing Capital Expenditure forecast including cash flow impacts depending on spend type
- Cash Flow and DSO analysis
Skills and Experience:
- First level university degree with a focus in business or economics; advanced degree or accounting certification will be an asset
- Strong accounting and finance knowledge
- Typically 6 years of experience as a financial analyst
- Typically experienced in more than one finance function
- Able to work independently and take initiative
- Strong analytical and prioritization skills, self-starter
- Excellent understanding of accounting principles, financial analysis.
- Excellent computer skills in general, especially Excel. Knowledge of Macros/VBA is a big plus.
- Good Project Management and Presentation skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines (handle stress associated with tight deadlines).
- Ability to act in the face of uncertainty.
- Flexibility with working hours.
- International business exposure, working in a multi-cultural environment requires and global organizations.
- Excellent team player in multi country teams with very good interpersonal and communication skills. Result oriented.
- Fluent in English (verbal and written). Any additional language is an asset but not a requirement.
We offer not only a stable job in well renown company but it also provides an attractive working environment where you can meet many new, inspiring people from all across the world. A place where you can develop yourself, work with experts, have some occasions to relax and have some fun as well as to enjoy many activities suitable for our Employees and their lifestyles . Below you will find information about what we have to offer:
- Medical package for Employees and their closest family
- Multisport card
- Life insurance package
- Employee Assistance program – help in a difficult life situation
- Free coffee, tea, sandwiches and fruit
- Modern offices in the city center
- Work-Life balance support including flex-time arrangements and work from home opportunities
- Trainings, opportunity for personal development and advancement within the company
- Wellness program
- HPE Culture – special offers from theatres and cinemas
- CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility)
- HPE Badge discount program
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top