Senior Financial Engineer
Hewlett Packard Enterprise creates new possibilities fortechnology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments andsociety. HPE brings together a portfolio that spans software, services and ITinfrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries onsix continents. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions thatdrive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of ourclients.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among themost powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPEculture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will havemany opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities.You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning andmaximize your knowledge. We also have a “reverse mentoring” program whichallows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generationworkforce.
- Provides the most complex financial analysis for a financial function or a business, typically exercising a unique understanding of the business to determine the best method for achieving objectives.
- Consults with business leaders to guide and influence long term and strategic decision making within the broadest scope.
- Forecasts financial results within the broadest scope.
- Leads and advises on the most complex business initiatives, typically leading several analysts across multiple areas within finance and across geographies/organizations.
- Drives process improvement and policy development initiatives that impact the function globally.
- Represents the business unit during cross-regional or cross functional planning processes.
- Provides mentoring and guidance to analysts.
- Ability to influence an entire business within a broad scope, interacting with individuals at the Vice President (VP) and Senior Vice President (SVP) level.
Education and Experience Required:
- First level university degree with a focus in business or economics; advanced degree or accounting certification (e.g., Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Master of Business Administration (MBA) strongly preferred.
- Typically 10 years of experience as a financial analyst.
- Typically experienced in a variety of finance functions.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Excellent understanding of accounting principles and financial analysis.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Superior business application skills (e.g., Microsoft Excel).
- Superior communication and influencing skills.
- Superior teamwork skills
- Excellent business acumen.
- Excellent project management skills.
If you are looking for challenges in apleasant and international work environment, then we definitely want to hearfrom you. Apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal atwww.hpe.com/careers
You can also find us on:
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top