Senior Financial Analyst - Project Management
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise we create new possibilities for technology and services, offering solutions, which help businesses and individual clients in achieving their goals, making the most of its potential, fulfilling aspirations and dreams. We serve our clients in over 170 countries.
As a Finance Project Manager you would be responsible for the project management of special projects inside of the finance function. You would work directly with the project sponsors to plan all aspects of project development. In this role you would work with and influences other groups and functional areas in defining policy, procedures, or systems. You would also exercise creativity in the design, development, or improvement of major functional processes.
Responsibilities may include the following depending upon job level:
- Project requirement development
- Project scoping/budgeting
- Building and maintaining project timeline
- Ensure deadlines are meet
- Manage and monitor resources and schedules.
- Ensure the smooth day-to-day running of the project.
- Ensure the effective timely delivery of the project and highlight any concerns.
- Maintain regular contact with project stakeholders.
- Ensure quality and high standards are maintained at all times.
- Organize, brief and supervise quality control.
- Ensure clear communications throughout the project.
Education and Experience Required:
- First level university degree with a focus in business or economics; advanced degree or accounting certification (e.g., Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Master of Business Administration (MBA) preferred.
- Typically 6 years of experience as a financial analyst.
- Typically experienced in more than one finance function.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Excellent understanding of accounting principles and financial analysis, with advanced knowledge in one area.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Excellent business application skills (e.g., Microsoft Excel).
- Excellent communication and influencing skills.
- Superior teamwork skills
- Strong business acumen.
- Good project management skills.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top