Senior Financial Analyst I
Senior Financial Analyst I
The role is responsible to lead delivery of external customer facing projects primarily for HP BU's across all regions. Additionally the candidate should also have pursuit or business development capability or experience, as the role will require the candidate to grow the business as well. The role covers the following:
- Takes complete ownership of consulting projects including stakeholder management and billing
- Ensures timely delivery of project maintaining high quality of services through deep understanding of customers' requirements
- Has advanced subject matter knowledge in one or more areas in
Information security, business continuity, disaster recovery
- Ability to lead a project team of highly skilled and experienced professionals and mentoring them as required on an ongoing basis
- Ability to solve complex business problems for customers and recommend best practices & long term solutions
- Assist in deal pursuit activities of front-ending technical discussions with customers
- responding to proposals
- preparing and delivering RFP presentations
- Stay abreast with latest happenings in the industry and update knowledge and skills on an ongoing basis, required for
- Demonstrate significant thought leadership through regular participation in global conferences and publish innovative work /whitepapers in publications
Project Delivery & Business Development for consulting services in the area of Information Security, Business Continuity, Disaster Recovery, Risk Management
Required Skill & Experience:
- Person should have around 12-15 years of experience in executing projects in the area of Information Security spanning Application Security, Database Security and Network Security
- Should have very strong knowledge of vulnerability analysis, Penetration testing,
- Hand on experience on Security Architecture design and implementation for Large organization
- Experience on Security policy & procedures development.
- Very strong knowledge on Firewall, SIEM, Identify & access management, Secure code review, OS hardening, DB hardening, Network device security, encryption & PKI
- Experience in Security assessment and Audit
- Additional capability in the area of Disaster Recovery & BCM will be a significant advantage, especially DR design, DR development and review.
- BCP development, implementation, maintenance and governance experience for clients or for a 3 rd party shared services organization
- Experience on IT GC audits, Security audits, Risk Management, GRC , ERM program will be an added advantage
Educational Qualifications Required:
- 12-15 years of relevant work experience
- B.E / B.Tech at minimum, candidates having an MBA degree will have an advantage
- Candidate should have some of the following certifications – CISSP, CISA, MBCI, CBCP, CSA, CCSP, ISO 22301, ISO 31000, ISO 27001
- Working experience on client facing, pursuits & business development in addition to project delivery will be an advantage
- Candidate should be flexible to travel at least 50% of their time
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Senior Manager, Community Engagement
Rebecca is responsible for educating and inspiring HPE employees to become involved in the communities around them, then ensuring they’re each recognized for their contributions.
Back to top